DENON AVRx2700H network connection issues

R

Ratbertonline

Audiophyte
Hi all. I have a new Denon x2700H. Recently, it has started giving an odd issue. When I connect it to my wifi, it works fine for a day or so, until I turn it off and on again when it shows connected to wifi but gives an error on internet connection. And it not detectable on the network.
I did factory resets and took it to the service center who repaired the network module, but the error is back. Any suggestions here?

Error diagnostics:
Connection Wireless (WiFi)
Router Access. OK
Internet Access Error

W

warnerwh

Full Audioholic
I'd try to unplug it for about 10 seconds for a soft reset first. If that doesn't work try a factory reset. Sometimes you need to try the factory reset a few times for it to take.

XenoChron

XenoChron

Audioholic
Hi all. I have a new Denon x2700H. Recently, it has started giving an odd issue. When I connect it to my wifi, it works fine for a day or so, until I turn it off and on again when it shows connected to wifi but gives an error on internet connection. And it not detectable on the network.
I did factory resets and took it to the service center who repaired the network module, but the error is back. Any suggestions here?

Error diagnostics:
Connection Wireless (WiFi)
Router Access. OK
Internet Access Error
Out of curiosity if you power it down and then reset your router and/or cable modem and then power it back up does it work? I’ve had issues with devices getting an IP address from the router until a reset. Other things work fine but one on the network can’t get an address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I hope I am explaining this correctly. connect the Denon to your Wi-Fi under other networks and connect to the Wi-Fi in your Denon. If you only connect using the Denon, it will be stable until you turn off the Denon.

You have to establish the Denon as a network and then connect to that network.

Last edited:
R

Ratbertonline

Audiophyte
@Old Onkyo let me try that. @XenoChron I haven't yet tried Router reset. Just assumed it's a denon issue given that other devices have been working fine. Thanks both!

R

Ratbertonline

Audiophyte
I'd try to unplug it for about 10 seconds for a soft reset first. If that doesn't work try a factory reset. Sometimes you need to try the factory reset a few times for it to take.
Thank you

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I'd do the reset on the router and you have a couple minutes to re-input the router info, in the AVR. Also, make sure the router is out in the open and the higher in the air the better. Distance may be a factor too, along with any obstructions. If the AVR is shoved into a box, that could be an issue.

R

Ratbertonline

Audiophyte
Tried a few of these things, but still the same issue. It starts off being connected to the internet and after some time, say half a day, I cannot locate the AVR on the AVR app any more or even play Tune In Internet radio stations. The Denon repair guys here believe that the AVR is working fine (!)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've had a change in router make a difference similar to that with the same cable service. What modem/router setup do you have?

R

Ratbertonline

Audiophyte
I am using a de-link modem and Orbi mesh system. And the AVR is placed on top of a table, so pretty exposed. Getting a signal should not be an issue.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis