Denon 2808 CI Receiver For Sale!!!!!!!!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I live in Houston
OK, so it would be $500 shipped to Houston. However, I do believe it is sold. If Carl decides he does not want it, then I will gladly sell it to you. I will be in touch.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Carl, i believe you owe me one.

You, too, Phil. ;)

Dangit, Carl, you're stealing my setup... first my speakers... now my receiver! :eek:

;)
Yes, I guess I do. But, Carl still hasn't gotten back to me yet. Nothing is confirmed for sure. He needs to do so asap. There are a couple of people I believe that wants it. What city/state does Carl reside?

Cheers,

Phil

U

unpredictableAX

Enthusiast
I am in Little Rock, ARK and picking up the money order after work.:)

Thanks Erin you are my guiding light * que sappy music* You seemed to be in the hunt at the same time I was.....a month ago this money would have went towards car audio.....those new scan speak tweeters have been calling my name.:eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I am in Little Rock, ARK and picking up the money order after work.:)

Thanks Erin you are my guiding light * que sappy music* You seemed to be in the hunt at the same time I was.....a month ago this money would have went towards car audio.....those new scan speak tweeters have been calling my name.:eek:
That is great Carl. Please PM me your complets address and day-time phone #. I also need to know if your shipping address is a business or residential. Lastly, do you want the tri-pod? If so, you MUST send $20 extra to cover the shipping of the tri-pod. If not, then don't send the extra $20. Anyways, have a blessed day Carl. I also sent you a PM back. Hey, are you needing any subs or speakers? If so, let me know. I just so happen to have some for sale. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
There you have it folks, my Denon 2808 CI has been sold!!!!! Awaiting payment.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Congrats! That's great.
Thanks Adam for your kind words. Only have my Pluses and the 170's to sale. I think my 42" LG LCD may be sold as well. I will know soon. Have a blessed day.

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sweet Phil I am glad its sold.......:) this doesn't mean you won't be around does it?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Sweet Phil I am glad its sold.......:) this doesn't mean you won't be around does it?
No, I will be around. Can't get rid of me that easily.........LOL!!!! ;);) However, I have mentioned to a few people that I would even sell my computer, desk, chair, cable modem, printer, and computer speakers for only $500!!!!! The pizza delivery guy said he will get back to me on it. That was several days ago before this nasty winter storm hit. Who knows, he may be back and decide he wants it. If that happens, then I guess I am more or less done for a while. I may even have my 42" LG sold as well. Thanks for your kind words my friend. Have a blessed evening.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
If you want him to come back...order a pizza. :)
Shoot Adam, I am fat enough. Been trying to stop the pizza thing. ;);) My blood sugars are also back down to much better levels. It is hard to do, but I am doing it. Lost about 12-13 lbs. in the last (2) weeks.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I think I know where they went.

I just ate 3 steaks and 3-1/2 Cinnabuns. I am f---ing stuffed. :D

But not smoking.
Yeah, but you are tall. I am a short stocky guy which means weight really shows itself. However, you better watch it because it is so much more difficult taking it off.

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
Congratulations Phil ..........You seem to have a streak of luck here lately.

B

bluegrassbubba

Enthusiast
Are you from the bluegrass state? I'm in Fleming County.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis