Denon 2808 CI Receiver For Sale!!!!!!!!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Guys, I have a mint condition Denon 2808 CI receiver for sale. As always, I have the original box, two remotes, and all supporting literature. I will take $500 shipped within the US. If you buy my Denon receiver, I will also include a Targus Tri-pod that comes with a canvas bag. Please do NOT attempt to get me to go lower as I simply can not. If interested, please contact me via a PM. Have a great day.

Oops, almost forgot to mention that I will also include a set of 10 locking banana plugs for free!!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Here is a pic of my Denon 2808 CI. Sorry, I am not the world's best photographer. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Audyssey and AL24 for $500 shipped?! That's a crazy good price! If it were May I'd have bought it from you already, man, no lie.

The cheapest price on this is about $690; even Dakmart wants more for their refurb units. Someone take advantage of a great HT receiver with all the necessities you want (and none of the crap you don't need) for this price.
http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AVR-2808CI-Source-Receiver-Processing/dp/B000TW20A2

Bump for you, my fellow UK fan.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Audyssey and AL24 for $500 shipped?! That's a crazy good price! If it were May I'd have bought it from you already, man, no lie.

The cheapest price on this is about $690; even Dakmart wants more for their refurb units. Someone take advantage of a great HT receiver with all the necessities you want (and none of the crap you don't need) for this price.
http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AVR-2808CI-Source-Receiver-Processing/dp/B000TW20A2

Bump for you, my fellow UK fan.
Thanks Erin as I really do appreciate your help. Have a blessed day.

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
Come on Booger you know you want it........its a great deal and Phil is a stand up guy....ya can't go wrong....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Come on Booger you know you want it........its a great deal and Phil is a stand up guy....ya can't go wrong....
Thanks a bunch Jamie!!! Appreciate your backing. Only comes from a stand-up guy like you. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

U

unpredictableAX

Enthusiast
I am unable to send you a pm....Erin knows me from DIYMA......please send me a email to unpredictableacts at yahoo dot com

thanks Carl

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Carl, i believe you owe me one.

You, too, Phil. ;)

Dangit, Carl, you're stealing my setup... first my speakers... now my receiver! :eek:

;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis