Defund the Police ?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I'm sorry, but there are some topics that are just inappropriate for humor. When was the last time you heard a 9/11 joke? Or perhaps concentration camp humor? I've seen that George Floyd video a few times, and nothing about it makes humor seem appropriate. I'm not looking to make anyone feel bad, but this is too much, even for The Steam Vent.
So did I, when I saw that Nazi cop with his knee on that mans Throat and two more on his back and legs I flew out my chair saying them motherf..ers just Murdered that man. Nothing funny at all about that. Your right nothings funny about anyone getting murdered. To this day there are people who believe 6 million Jews didn't get massacred murdered men, women, baby's, tender age children. Hell you got people saying 911 was Orchestrated by our Government. Crazy a$$ world we live in always has been always will be to the very end. I thought that post was funny cause, well millions still feel that's how it really is No lives matter. Don't believe me? look around we have over 100,000 people dead already cause the ones who feel Entitled not to wear a facemask or still go out to Party and than pass the Zombie apocalypse virus on to kill even more people. Where I live the crazy a$$ barroom owners are trying to sue the Governor of Louisiana because he won't let them open up. Really! You love your money more than your Customers lives?!. Only in America huh? Wow.

Last edited:
MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Mayors in the affected cities need to clamp down on this BS soon, or it will spread so far that their cities will die. Even the Mayor of Chicago said it was criminal and she hasn't called it that before this past weekend. The guy who was shot fired first and the mob still went out and destroyed. Effing morons. It's the rioters version of 'shoot first, ask questions later'- start looting before the facts come in or just ignore them. Whatever works.
Well, since the mayors of the affected cities are democrats I doubt they will clamp down on anything soon.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
the latest in Police screw ups and subsequent rioting in Wisconsin is .....is, I'm shaking my head !

While the handling of Jacob Blake was an outright disgrace by the Police the mainstream media as usual doesn't tell all. While Mr Blake did not deserve the shootings in his back IMO he sure as hell is no 'saint', yes this is old news but supposedly their was a warrant issued for his arrest last month on other charges ....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis