47" generic LCD TV
Velodyne CRT12 sub

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic

There!
XD
sorry, the crookedness was driving me nuts. :D
Your system looks awesome though. I love the look of those speakers.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
I will post new pictures soon. As tomorrow I will be buying the sub to go with these speakers and the rears, the rears will actually be used for the front as well. These will be raised up high for the PLIIz Height sound. I will be using my Polk RT15's as my rear.

I'm also going to buy an Onkyo 807 on Newegg. Also going to purchase a new couch that has built in recliners, new coffee table and maybe a newer TV, a Pansosinic 54" plasma.

Then of course the biggest purchase of the day. A ring for the girlfriend!!!

Last edited:
Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
Onkyo TX-DS575
Toshiba HD player HD-3A
Yamaha 700 series speakers
47" generic LCD TV
Velodyne CRT12 sub

WOW, how are the Yamaha 700 Series sound like? They do look beautiful in Piano Finish. More up close pic of the speakers, please.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
I'll and post more pictures soon, been busy recently.

I love the way they sound, but I am no expert either. I like them better than the Polks I had before, but again these speakers cost a lot more than they did to.:D

If I bought these speakers at the online store here everything would have cost me $3500.:eek: I'm glad that I paid $2300 for the system, not that's cheap either. I still may buy another set of bookshelves though, to replace the Polks I have a rears now, but I am going to wait till I get my new reciever first as my current one only does 5.1 compared to the 7.2 I will be getting.

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
I'll and post more pictures soon, been busy recently.

I love the way they sound, but I am no expert either. I like them better than the Polks I had before, but again these speakers cost a lot more than they did to.:D

If I bought these speakers at the online store here everything would have cost me $3500.:eek: I'm glad that I paid $2300 for the system, not that's cheap either. I still may buy another set of bookshelves though, to replace the Polks I have a rears now, but I am going to wait till I get my new reciever first as my current one only does 5.1 compared to the 7.2 I will be getting.
I see, it is real nice that you get a whole NS700 Series package. I have a pair of Soavo-1. They sound real good, I still need to wait so I can do a 5.1 Soavo system. Take care.

Last edited:
dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
What kind of receiver do you have to push those babies?

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
I just looked at the specs on that monster. Your system that have listed looks great and I am full of envy. You happen to have any pictures of your system?

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
Updated pictures

Here is the most current pictures.

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
Damn, that is nice. Love them Hi-Gloss on the speakers. How does the Yamaha Sub compare to the other 1? You got urself a beautiful 7.1 system there bro. Take care.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
I cant give a true comparison right now as I just have regular RCA cables hooked up to it, once I get the true subwoofer cable in the mail hopefully it will thump harder. Right not its animic

N

NicolasKL

Full Audioholic
If it sounds anemic now I don't think a different cable is going to fix that. IIRC subwoofers are actually the least sensitive thing to cables.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
Just received my Onkyo TX-NR1007 and Blue Jean cables. This thing is a beast to say the least. Hopefully I will have time to play with it tonight, if not tomorrow night for sure.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
I don't know to frame it or to hook it up? Compared to my 575, this thing is a monster and is like 1/3 bigger than it.:eek:

Here are some pictures comparing the new to old.

Y

Yamaheart

Full Audioholic
So, how is ur theater experience going? Im trying my best to set up a 5.1 for now....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis