Crt tv for vintage games? Cheap stand ideas

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I know! Looking at them gives me ideas...
I actually thought about using cinder blocks for an aquarium stand. Turned out I didn't need a stand the 29 gallon tank fit on a sturdy counter. But if I ever get a bigger tank who knows....

SPLaddict90

SPLaddict90

Audioholic Intern
I actually thought about using cinder blocks for an aquarium stand. Turned out I didn't need a stand the 29 gallon tank fit on a sturdy counter. But if I ever get a bigger tank who knows....
I actually used to make console televions into fish tanks and sell them on the internet lol I don't have access to the pics as im at work but ill have to show ya. but I like the cinder block idea for a media center stand, as my glass one currently is very resonating depending on the subwoofer that's playing in the house... lol

T

Trout

Enthusiast
i went with a 13" crt. I find any bigger and it is a hassle. How often do you really play? I have an NES that I play time to time. I like the portability of a 13/14/15 inch crt.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
i went with a 13" crt. I find any bigger and it is a hassle. How often do you really play? I have an NES that I play time to time. I like the portability of a 13/14/15 inch crt.
I got rid of the non working 32” tv just to notice my hdtv crt tv hdmi aren’t working with ps3 any help ??

I may just use component inputs for now , it won’t look as good .
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis