GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Going out for supper with friends this evening, followed by attending a hockey game. I expect to be sick with something next week. :rolleyes:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Going out for supper with friends this evening, followed by attending a hockey game. I expect to be sick with something next week. :rolleyes:
Be brave and mask up. :)
Get one of those N99 masks that are impervious to static electricity. That is the lates spew from Rand Paul the senator that static electricity reduces usefulness of an N95 to 3 hours. :eek:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Get one of those N99 masks that are impervious to static electricity. That is the lates spew from Rand Paul the senator that static electricity reduces usefulness of an N95 to 3 hours. :eek:
Rand Paul, covid czar.;)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Tell them the mask helps with your lung capacity and blood pressure improvement. :D

highfigh

highfigh

Why hasn't someone like AudioQuest designed a mask that uses batteries to combat this? I'm sure that would prevent static electricity disabling the mask.

More evidence that the tin foil hat brigade got it right.

Here' more proof that the loonies are correct-

"The Earth is 75% water. That water isn't carbonated and therefore, the World is flat".o_O

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Beer kills covid, right?:)
Sadly the booze consumed is not enough to kill germs, but ya might pass out and not have to worry about till ya wake up, and then you might have a headache to deal with, on top of covid. :oops:

Last edited:
D

dlaloum

Full Audioholic
Once per year for the covid shot on average?
Not sure about that, might be every 6 months.... need to look it up with the latest advice

From memory it was booster every 5 to 12 months - and annual was the longest recommended period

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This stuff is no fun. I'm on day 5 and after the more severe symptoms it has been more of a consistent dull pain, fatigue, sore throat, stuffy head. The GM at the apartment has been to the hospital twice now, and the assistant has been out too.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not sure about that, might be every 6 months.... need to look it up with the latest advice

From memory it was booster every 5 to 12 months - and annual was the longest recommended period
Guess I'm a bit confused. I've probably had 4 or 5 shots now going back to the original two during 2020. I'm not really sure what counts as a booster and what as an annual. I just assume I'm at annually and time it before winter unless something unusual happens.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I do not recommend the Binax Now brand of test kits. Third test in a row I've now had a faulty reading. I just assume I have it. My boss says if there's two visible line it's covid+, but these tests a solid second line and the upper is faint.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I had to travel for a funeral this week out to a rural part of the country. On the way back, I started getting a headache as well as a runny nose, aches, and chills. My brother who lives on the other side of the country and also attended the funeral started getting sick at the same time that I did, meaning that it probably came from someone who attended. I tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday. The symptoms I have are not severe, but this is all very annoying. The problem is that there were many elderly people at this funeral. I am sure that vaccine acceptance is a mixed bag amongst rural elderly people, so who knows how much of a disaster this could become. I do hope that whoever the carrier was did not know they have it, because to go to an event like this ill with COVID-19 is so deeply irresponsible.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I had to travel for a funeral this week out to a rural part of the country. On the way back, I started getting a headache as well as a runny nose, aches, and chills. My brother who lives on the other side of the country and also attended the funeral started getting sick at the same time that I did, meaning that it probably came from someone who attended. I tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday. The symptoms I have are not severe, but this is all very annoying. The problem is that there were many elderly people at this funeral. I am sure that vaccine acceptance is a mixed bag amongst rural elderly people, so who knows how much of a disaster this could become. I do hope that whoever the carrier was did not know they have it, because to go to an event like this ill with COVID-19 is so deeply irresponsible.
Hope it’s a light case and you feel better soon!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis