cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
One of the studies also compared the frequency of adverse reactions after the first dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine in 231 people who had either previously tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, or never been exposed to it. It found that symptoms such as pain or swelling at the injection site were similar in both groups of patients, but whole-body reactions, such as fatigue, headache, chills, fever, and muscle or joint pains, were more frequently reported by those who had recovered from COVID-19. What I'm reading and also noted in some research in Israel, is that a lot of these people getting some strong side effects after the 2nd dose, could have had covid and not even known it. Interesting ; This kinda follows true on some friends that never took this seriousness and "partied and hung out in a large group at the beach and 4 had some big side effects with their 2nd dose, and from lab test when they went to their doctor, 3 of these people had covid antibodies in their system. So they were carriers.,

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
This afternoon, I had my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine with no side effects whatsoever. I understand that old farts like me seldom have symptoms following such vaccination. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
This afternoon, I had my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine with no side effects whatsoever. I understand that old farts like me seldom have symptoms following such vaccination. :)
My grandma is 87. She didn't notice anything with the first shot, the second made her really lethargic the second day. After that, all good.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
My mother is 84 and her rounds did not affect her one bit. My ex wife/girlfriend (47) got knocked on her butt by both shots; the second one was a the worse of the two.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Kids these days have been too sheltered. Our immune systems have the benefit of having been exposed to a thing or two over the decades.

Old age, experience, and wisdom – beats youth and energy every time ;).

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Only when I move my left shoulder, site of the injection, I notice a faint discomfort. I guess I still have part of my youth. :D

My second shot is scheduled for July 19th.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
One of the studies also compared the frequency of adverse reactions after the first dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine in 231 people who had either previously tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, or never been exposed to it. It found that symptoms such as pain or swelling at the injection site were similar in both groups of patients, but whole-body reactions, such as fatigue, headache, chills, fever, and muscle or joint pains, were more frequently reported by those who had recovered from COVID-19. What I'm reading and also noted in some research in Israel, is that a lot of these people getting some strong side effects after the 2nd dose, could have had covid and not even known it. Interesting ; This kinda follows true on some friends that never took this seriousness and "partied and hung out in a large group at the beach and 4 had some big side effects with their 2nd dose, and from lab test when they went to their doctor, 3 of these people had covid antibodies in their system. So they were carriers.,
I had mild soreness in my shoulder the day after the first jab but that was it

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
July? I thought Pfizer was 3 weeks.
We have had reports from our Canadian Health authorities to the effect that prolonging delay between doses up to 12 weeks, provided a longer immunity than what was originally figured with the 3-4 week distancing, while allowing vaccination of more people with a first shot in the meantime.

Last edited:
Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
A longer gap between vaccine shots would provide a longer immunity:

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Kids these days have been too sheltered. Our immune systems have the benefit of having been exposed to a thing or two over the decades.

Old age, experience, and wisdom – beats youth and energy every time ;).
So very true. The young seem to have issues with the 2nd shot.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Wife got her first Monday, no issues, not even a sore arm. OF course she went shopping afterwards, so that might explain, it as her trunk was loaded. Exercise that arm LOL

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Wife got her first Monday, no issues, not even a sore arm. OF course she went shopping afterwards, so that might explain, it as her trunk was loaded. Exercise that arm LOL
Caution: The following is an exceptionally lame attempt at humor. The author hereby disclaims any liability for mental suffering that may be caused by reading it.

This is a perfect example of a temporal correlation that may or may not be evidence of causation. Did the jab cause the shopping spree, or was it just a coincidence?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Caution: The following is an exceptionally lame attempt at humor. The author hereby disclaims any liability for mental suffering that may be caused by reading it.

This is a perfect example of a temporal correlation that may or may not be evidence of causation. Did the jab cause the shopping spree, or was it just a coincidence?
I feel a facebook conspiracy brewing...

Vaccines came around the same time as stimulus money? Coincidence? I don't think so. Do your research...Big retail is in bed with Big Pharma...open your eyes...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I feel a facebook conspiracy brewing...

Vaccines came around the same time as stimulus money? Coincidence? I don't think so. Do your research...Big retail is in bed with Big Pharma...open your eyes...
I feel like spanking you at least twice :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis