TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
6 staffers for the Trump rally in Tulsa have +ve PCR tests for Covid 19. Let the spectacle begin. My sense is that Trump will make a spectacle of himself in more ways than one after this event. Dr Fauci fears the worst.

It seems many states opening too soon are at grave risk of overwhelming their hospitals.

As for science the Oxford vaccine is being tested on front line workers in Brazil.

Oxford also report they have synthesized the antibody to the S-Spike protein. Astra Zenaca are producing it to trial.

Also from Oxford they report positive results in a double blind trail of low dose Dexamethazone in seriously ill patients. It saves one in 8 lives of ventilated patients and one in 25 of patients on oxygen.

The Mayo Clinic report +ve results of the multi center convalescent plasma trial also. This means that monoclonal antibodies have some chance of success.

I really fear a coming catastrophe in the US. There is widespread opening before the first peak is over in numerous states. I'm very afraid of millions dead in a second peak this fall. In epidemics second peaks are often 3 to 4 times worse than the first.

The epidemic is now starting to hit 18 to 35 year old individuals much harder.

I know Dr Fauci has a bad feel for all of this and so do I.

I think we are not just walking to disaster but running to it. This is a shame, as I'm more certain than ever we will have a vaccine and increasingly better treatments developed. This will make it all the harder for families to bear the coming preventable deaths.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
6 staffers for the Trump rally in Tulsa have +ve PCR tests for Covid 19. Let the spectacle begin. My sense is that Trump will make a spectacle of himself in more ways than one after this event. Dr Fauci fears the worst.

It seems many states opening too soon are at grave risk of overwhelming their hospitals.

As for science the Oxford vaccine is being tested on front line workers in Brazil.

Oxford also report they have synthesized the antibody to the S-Spike protein. Astra Zenaca are producing it to trial.

Also from Oxford they report positive results in a double blind trail of low dose Dexamethazone in seriously ill patients. It saves one in 8 lives of ventilated patients and one in 25 of patients on oxygen.

The Mayo Clinic report +ve results of the multi center convalescent plasma trial also. This means that monoclonal antibodies have some chance of success.

I really fear a coming catastrophe in the US. There is widespread opening before the first peak is over in numerous states. I'm very afraid of millions dead in a second peak this fall. In epidemics second peaks are often 3 to 4 times worse than the first.

The epidemic is now starting to hit 18 to 35 year old individuals much harder.

I know Dr Fauci has a bad feel for all of this and so do I.

I think we are not just walking to disaster but running to it. This is a shame, as I'm more certain than ever we will have a vaccine and increasingly better treatments developed. This will make it all the harder for families to bear the coming preventable deaths.
It's so frustrating it's maddening actually beyond frustrating

At least here in San Antonio the mayor and courts passed an order requiring businesses to wear masks at least for HEB maybe more

And I believe the bars volunteered to close down due to the increase in cases. Not to mention the violent incidents we were having

But it's reassuring to see our mayor and city try to react to the case increases

But I fear it's going to be up to individual cities and states to try to figure things out

It's pretty clear the Federal Level doesn't give a sh@$ what we do right now

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
What I'm really worried about know is even if they do need to lockdown again in areas will people even let them?

I mean mentally were already stressed enough with everything that has been going on

Will people sit still for it a second time around?

Heck you can't even get them to comply with things as they are now

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
If they ever did. I'm not including the likes of Fauci in that (granted, don't think you are either). One guy can only do so much.

If people want to pretend this thing isn't real, well there isn't much we can do other than protect ourselves and lobby to our local gov to make masks mandatory.

Our cases have gone crazy since all the damn tourists started showing up. We were doing fine before Abbott starting saying things could open up. Had people wore masks and socially distanced it wouldn't have been so bad, but they don't care.

God forbid people in this country do something that helps others without any potential personal benefit.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
If they ever did. I'm not including the likes of Fauci in that (granted, don't think you are either). One guy can only do so much.

If people want to pretend this thing isn't real, well there isn't much we can do other than protect ourselves and lobby to our local gov to make masks mandatory.

Our cases have gone crazy since all the damn tourists started showing up. We were doing fine before Abbott starting saying things could open up. Had people wore masks and socially distanced it wouldn't have been so bad, but they don't care.

God forbid people in this country do something that helps others without any potential personal benefit.
Honestly If Abbot wouldve opened things up stressing masks and distancing as a requirement it would've helped a lot couldn't have stopped all the increase in numbers but it would've helped

Man u guys know I'm all in for keeping the economy on some kind of functionality

But it isn't going to matter if we're just stuck on stupid about opening up

Damnit

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
What? The nation's leader, quipping about "kung-flu" with 120,000 dead, doesn't seem to give a sh1t? You gotta be kidding me! o_O

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
This is not good San Antonio has seen a big increase in hospitilazations we need to be careful or our beds or our medical is going to get overrun

Our mayor is doing everything he can enforcing masks in public areas

But at this point it may be too little too late.

Man it's going to be close not just for us but a lot of places

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
This is not good San Antonio has seen a big increase in hospitilazations we need to be careful or our beds or our medical is going to get overrun

Our mayor is doing everything he can enforcing masks in public areas

But at this point it may be too little too late.

Man it's going to be close not just for us but a lot of places
Well we are now seeing significant changes.

The Southern States seem to have made some poor choices.

The number of cases among 18 to 49 years is now about 50% of cases, and worse, accounting for about half of the new hospital cases. However the 69 plus age group still account for the majority of deaths. This may change though, as in the younger patients, long hospital and ICU stays are the rule as everything is done to try and save them. So the increased mortality from this age group will likely take 6 to 8 weeks to register.

The data from the protests is so far not showing up in a spike, but it may be a bit soon. However more likely it confirms the virus is not easily spread out doors.

We now know spread if this virus is almost all spread via the air, and the vast majority of this spread is taking place in doors. This is further confirmed by cases traced to indoor bars and restaurants in particular.

So there has to be real concern as to what will happen when the weather cools and the seasons turn. Far more likely cases will explode, especially in the Northern states. Unless we are sensible about this we will have a death toll in the millions before this is over.

Arizona is almost out of ICU beds now, with no credible plan for surge.

One thing for certain, no state should allow Trump to hold any of his rallies.

One particular concern is that things may well be so bad in November that no credible election can held.

As always social media remains awash in dangerous misleading information.

As far as economics, premature release of restrictions does not protect from economic disaster which is now more likely than not. The stock market seems to be falling in proportion to the rising incidence of cases. So now this denial is having the opposite effect to the one intended.

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
Never washed my hands so many times. :D Look on the bright side, I was able to buy disinfectant wipes at wallymart for the 1st time in 4 months today.

spray.gif

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Never washed my hands so many times. :D Look on the bright side, I was able to buy disinfectant wipes at wallymart for the 1st time in 4 months today.

View attachment 37368
Looks like A scene from the movie, Bladerunner 2049. It's coming get ready you know it can get Worse before it gets better. Zombie land is coming where only the strongest Survive. Get ready to be the Hunter or the hunted. Whats those movies with Jennifer Lawrence where everyone is Kept in districts? Won't be long now Sharpen up survival skills stock pile your weapons stock pile food nonperishable think Army rations clean out your old Nuclear bomb shelters from the 50s and 60s. Unless "War of the World" happens never know them Martians may be waiting to Spring up out of the ground and oceans any second now and start Zapping people and using everyone for food.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Honestly If Abbot wouldve opened things up stressing masks and distancing as a requirement it would've helped a lot couldn't have stopped all the increase in numbers but it would've helped

Man u guys know I'm all in for keeping the economy on some kind of functionality

But it isn't going to matter if we're just stuck on stupid about opening up

Damnit
Sad sad sad it is now uh? Don't you know the cheapest thing to replace is a human life. You believe the Wealthy and powerful have the common citizens best interest at heart? Nan.. They'll Sacrifice your children to stay wealthy and in Power. Whats the first thing that Some of the investors that are in power up in Washington Senate and Congress did? They Dump their stocks as fast as they could. Insider trading yeah right only fits when it's Applied to someone that they choose to arrest and slab handcuffs on but not the Wealthy and powerful those Rule of Law, Doesn't apply to them. The rule of law is a joke and the joke is on the Common citizens of this nation.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well we are now seeing significant changes.

The Southern States seem to have made some poor choices.

The number of cases among 18 to 49 years is now about 50% of cases, and worse, accounting for about half of the new hospital cases. However the 69 plus age group still account for the majority of deaths. This may change though, as in the younger patients, long hospital and ICU stays are the rule as everything is done to try and save them. So the increased mortality from this age group will likely take 6 to 8 weeks to register.

The data from the protests is so far not showing up in a spike, but it may be a bit soon. However more likely it confirms the virus is not easily spread out doors.

We now know spread if this virus is almost all spread via the air, and the vast majority of this spread is taking place in doors. This is further confirmed by cases traced to indoor bars and restaurants in particular.

So there has to be real concern as to what will happen when the weather cools and the seasons turn. Far more likely cases will explode, especially in the Northern states. Unless we are sensible about this we will have a death toll in the millions before this is over.

Arizona is almost out of ICU beds now, with no credible plan for surge.

One thing for certain, no state should allow Trump to hold any of his rallies.

One particular concern is that things may well be so bad in November that no credible election can held.

As always social media remains awash in dangerous misleading information.

As far as economics, premature release of restrictions does not protect from economic disaster which is now more likely than not. The stock market seems to be falling in proportion to the rising incidence of cases. So now this denial is having the opposite effect to the one intended.
I think @ Shady J said it best awhile back when he talked about how our leadership had really stuck us between a rock and a hard place

I mean you just can't win on one side if the virus breaks out your overrun your screwed as you astutely point out even economically

If you try to ride it out at this point well your economy collapses and your screwed

Man we are in a flat out no win position here

I refuse to give up hope tho we will find ways to survive all of us

But we need to buckle up because your fears Doc are looking unfortunately like they are going to come true

This is shaping up to be a rough winter

We gotta find a way to keep that election going tho. We gotta get that idiot out of the office

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Sad sad sad it is now uh? Don't you know the cheapest thing to replace is a human life. You believe the Wealthy and powerful have the common citizens best interest at heart? Nan.. They'll Sacrifice your children to stay wealthy and in Power. Whats the first thing that Some of the investors that are in power up in Washington Senate and Congress did? They Dump their stocks as fast as they could. Insider trading yeah right only fits when it's Applied to someone that they choose to arrest and slab handcuffs on but not the Wealthy and powerful those Rule of Law, Doesn't apply to them. The rule of law is a joke and the joke is on the Common citizens of this nation.
I don't think anyone believes the elite as We might call them have the common citizens at heart

That couldn't have been more clear when they ripped us off on that relief package they passed that we will end up having to pay for

The bottom line is if we can't get our poop together soon were going to end up with a lot of blood on our hands

Because we're not going to be able to handle another New York especially in multiple places with this virus

And we quiet simply can't afford to lockdown again we may end up having to do it any way but it will just crush the economy and for what?

It won't be effective if people don't f@$!in listen or comply with the lockdowns and when you need them to follow protocols when you lift them up

Which we sure as sh@$ have proven there s too many in this nation that will behave that way from the last one

Lockdowns buy our medical system time yes BUT they are also supposed to set us for testing and contact tracing to be put into place but since our leadership and the captain at the helm are obviously unable to pull it off what's the point? You lift the lockdown you can't trace it contaign it properly it'll just spread everywhere again so you create more unrest drug use crime homelessness social tension civil unrest for what? For nothing basically

We just take on extra damage for what? More people to die when they lift them because a@$$ holes won't listen? Your basically killing the same amount of people down the road just sadistically torturing them by doing it slowly. And then dumping all the extra other problems on top

So that leaves us with one final situation that nobody wants but we seemed doomed to be heading towards we end up being forced to pick who lives and who dies. The virus will burn right through us at that point and that'll be the only option left we won't have any other recourse if we let it get to that point

And quiet frankly we will clusterfu@$! That one up too. We are living in a society more worried about changing the name of fu@$cking Eskimo Pies for Christ's sake to not offend anybody. You can't tell me we have a government or collective will as a society to just cold bloodedly have the stomach or resolve to make that call.

But that's what they're going to be faced with if leadership doesnt get its act together which I don't see them doing when you have a dumbass running around trying to create super spreader events with rally's calling it the kung flu saying he wanted them to slow DOWN testing Basically not setting up proper testing and praying for the summer to just magically make it go away. What a f@!king moron

Too many people jostling for power and politics they better get there head out off there a@$ they need to be worried more about this stupid Damn virus

I'm resigned to it by now everything I worried about when it broke our borders has come to pass every thing but what the f@$! can any one person do except the right thing as best as he can

I'm going back into isolating big time limiting contacts and just try to do my part it's obvious San Antonio is hot spotting so sh@! what the hell just try to be part of the solution and not the Damn problem really

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'm still not giving up hope tho fu@$ck this damn virus we will find a way we've been beating the odds ever since we started crawling out of caves we will find a way to do it again it's a miracle the human race has made it this far we can pull it off again damnit

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I don't think anyone believes the elite as We might call them have the common citizens at heart

That couldn't have been more clear when they ripped us off on that relief package they passed that we will end up having to pay for

The bottom line is if we can't get our poop together soon were going to end up with a lot of blood on our hands

Because we're not going to be able to handle another New York especially in multiple places with this virus

And we quiet simply can't afford to lockdown again we may end up having to do it any way but it will just crush the economy and for what?

It won't be effective if people don't f@$!in listen or comply with the lockdowns and when you need them to follow protocols when you lift them up

Which we sure as sh@$ have proven there s too many in this nation that will behave that way from the last one

Lockdowns buy our medical system time yes BUT they are also supposed to set us for testing and contact tracing to be put into place but since our leadership and the captain at the helm are obviously unable to pull it off what's the point? You lift the lockdown you can't trace it contaign it properly it'll just spread everywhere again so you create more unrest drug use crime homelessness social tension civil unrest for what? For nothing basically

We just take on extra damage for what? More people to die when they lift them because a@$$ holes won't listen? Your basically killing the same amount of people down the road just sadistically torturing them by doing it slowly. And then dumping all the extra other problems on top

So that leaves us with one final situation that nobody wants but we seemed doomed to be heading towards we end up being forced to pick who lives and who dies. The virus will burn right through us at that point and that'll be the only option left we won't have any other recourse if we let it get to that point

And quiet frankly we will clusterfu@$! That one up too. We are living in a society more worried about changing the name of fu@$cking Eskimo Pies for Christ's sake to not offend anybody. You can't tell me we have a government or collective will as a society to just cold bloodedly have the stomach or resolve to make that call.

But that's what they're going to be faced with if leadership doesnt get its act together which I don't see them doing when you have a dumbass running around trying to create super spreader events with rally's calling it the kung flu saying he wanted them to slow DOWN testing Basically not setting up proper testing and praying for the summer to just magically make it go away. What a f@!king moron

Too many people jostling for power and politics they better get there head out off there a@$ they need to be worried more about this stupid Damn virus

I'm resigned to it by now everything I worried about when it broke our borders has come to pass every thing but what the f@$! can any one person do except the right thing as best as he can

I'm going back into isolating big time limiting contacts and just try to do my part it's obvious San Antonio is hot spotting so sh@! what the hell just try to be part of the solution and not the Damn problem really
Oh that 3 trillion relief package you talking about that the Citizens only got A little under 400 billion. Yeah the Elite made sure that the Corporations and the Capitalist got the lion share first. The wealthy got to take care of the rich first after all its the rich Investors that are the slaves to the wealthy first. That's the Wealthy's first line of defense are the rich investors. We are All Laborers to the wealthy elites of this world. The Elite wealthy of the world been screwing over the poor working class and rich always have always will.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I'm still not giving up hope tho fu@$ck this damn virus we will find a way we've been beating the odds ever since we started crawling out of caves we will find a way to do it again it's a miracle the human race has made it this far we can pull it off again damnit
Oh give it time hopefully not in out time or our Children's children's time. They Itching already to pull the Trigger on a nuclear weapon all it will take is one Rouge Dictatorship nation and we have a few already Itching North Korea Iran who knows Pakistan supposed to be our ally but we're paying billions to keep Nukes their. Turkey has already all but taken Over Iraq. So get ready it isn't over by a long shot WWII was what only 75 years ago? and how many Atomic bombs were dropped? Just take look at how China has taken Hong Kong back you believe China is joking around or just try to piss off the world? No they aren't Taiwan is next on the list that China will take back and They will.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
If a picture is worth a thousand words, this graph says it all.

1593012687601.png

And here's a similar graph with death data
1593012907910.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis