Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
So, what'd you think of my hometown, Fort Liquordale?
What a great town! The locals were great. Awesome food. Weather is perfect. It's not the Florida everyone thinks about during summer - there is a very nice breeze off the ocean which makes 95 degree weather bearable. We flew back to Columbus, Ohio and the weather was 96, but the humidity was 90%. It felt like it was twice as hot as Ft. Lauderdale. I'd recommend it to anyone as a great getaway. It truly is the "Venice" of the US. Man, those yachts are big!

Last edited:
stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
What a great town! The locals were great. Awesome food. Weather is perfect. It's not the Florida everyone thinks about during summer - there is a very nice breeze off the ocean which makes 95 degree weather bearable. We flew back to Columbus, Ohio and the weather was 96, but the humidity was 90%. It felt like it was twice as hot as Ft. Lauderdale. I'd recommend it to anyone as a great getaway. It truly is the "Venice" of the US. Man, those yachts are big!

Buck, why didn't you venture a bit further south?

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai

Nice family BF1. It seems to be less about the location and other "stuff" and mor about the experience when you have a beautiful family.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Holy crap! That place is so dingy... I wish you could get a car in there, would make for some PIIIMP photos.

SheepStar

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Shameless plug... :rolleyes: ;)

Very cool photos, though.
There were more photos there that I didn't want to clog up this thread with! ;)

Holy crap! That place is so dingy... I wish you could get a car in there, would make for some PIIIMP photos.

SheepStar
We've discussed that. Aside from the fact that would be illegal, it would also be rather difficult and there's a lot of debris blocking the way right now. It seems like they're trying to do some maintenance or something.

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
The Munro Stob Ban:

The Wallace Monument, Stirling:

The Aonach Eagach, Glen Coe; Britain's narrowest ridge walk:

Glen Coe:

Are you on the plane yet Stratman? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Robbie, those are breathtaking, and so is your slideshow.

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
...those are breathtaking, and so is your slideshow.
Thank you very much Adam. ;) But as I wrote to Jaxvon earlier, the photos, no matter how good, can never do justice to the feeling of actually being up at height in the middle of nowhere with nothing but hills in every direction for as far as the eye can see. :cool:

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
The Munro Stob Ban:

The Wallace Monument, Stirling:

The Aonach Eagach, Glen Coe; Britain's narrowest ridge walk:

Glen Coe:

Are you on the plane yet Stratman? :D
Totally breathtaking! Makes me want to rip off the ol' fur and run around nekid while yelling at the top of my lungs. Ok, just drove back from Naples (my brother in law finally wrangled me into going), it was raining on Alligator Alley, viz was very, very low, had Mikey in car with cavewoman so trip took a little long as it was nerve wracking. Dimwits were doing 80+ on a water soaked two lane highway that cuts through the Everglades, it has a canal on one side filled with gators (no joke!) and there are no lights! So all is pitch black. Just another day in paradise.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Ahhhh. The Highlander shows his backyard. Inspiring and beautiful. Nice shots Robbie.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis