superstar

superstar

Junior Audioholic
They are putting a Kwik e-Mart in Times Square as well, will take pics when I stop by...

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Ants!

I was on my deck today enjoying the weather, when I noticed a lot of bugs in the air. The only other time I've seen this was when a colony of ants was having all their queens fly away to start new colonies.

Turns out, today is that day again. I took a couple shots, hoping that my camera would capture the details.

SheepStar

jcsprankle

jcsprankle

Audioholic
Bump

I usually don't like bumping but I love looking at people's cool photos so...*bump*

annunaki

annunaki

Here are a few photos I have taken. I have a Canon Powershot A630

The first one is of a strange plant that I thought looked interesting:

These others are from my recent trip to the Formula One race at Indianapolis. Unfortunately I was having to zoom in quite some distance to get some decent shots. You can tell what I was shooting through in the first photo.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Took this cool pic of Seattle downtown. Its a dreary day, to this is quintessential Seattle in Fall/ Winter.

jcsprankle

jcsprankle

Audioholic
Dominican Republic

This is a picture from my Honeymoon to the Dominican Republic. This was the centerpiece during an all-resort dinner. This was carved from watermelon and other melons and took the artist three days to complete.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hey I think Mike C was looking for some koi for his new pond.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Wow, great pics guys! I have a couple from a recent Vancouver Civics meet. A sweet S2000 with a Spoon hard top came by.

These are just a couple. Lots of nice cars around these parts.

SheepStar

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Recent trip to Ft. Lauderdale

First time here. Nice place - crystal clear water and very clean. Best of all, flights from Columbus to Ft. Lauderdale on Skybus Airlines were only $60 each way. Those are my two boys, ages 4 and 18 mos. One is of a cool tree downtown. I need one of those in my front yard.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis