johnb554

johnb554

Audioholic
JohnB,

All I'm reading is my camera this, and my camera that. I don't see any pictures. I don't think you have a camera. LOL :D

LET'S SEE SOME PHOTO'S. :eek:

lol. dont rush me. haha j/k

i am downloading some animator program as we speak so that i can put my 60 time lapse shots into a video but since you cant wait, here are some random flower shots that I took for your enjoyment.

John

johnb554

johnb554

Audioholic
Ok. i have the time lapse finished.
I think its actually pretty cool.

It isn't the best but it was just a test of the software. I think that I could do a better one by using a black background and NOT moving the camera (oops)

John

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General

It isn't the best but it was just a test of the software. I think that I could do a better one by using a black background and NOT moving the camera (oops)

John
I did quite a few time lapses a few years ago, it can yield some fun results.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord

John
Cool stuff. Any full moons, or flowers?

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
The photos aren't cool, but I just swapped my stock radio out for a Scion/Pioneer unit a kid was selling on Craigslist for $50. The sound is 100% better, and it's a double din, so it fits. Stock head units in Tundra's are pretty lousy. For some reason, Toyota feels guys who buy Scions like better sound. Can you imagine that? :rolleyes:

obscbyclouds

obscbyclouds

Senior Audioholic
Pittsfield6.jpg

Cessna 152 Approach to Runway 26 at Pittsfield Municipal Airport (KPSF), in Pittsfield, MA. Years ago now :)

johnb554

johnb554

Audioholic
Woohoo!

i found a blower for my camera. it isn't the rocket blower one but it is large and it does the job (it just doesn't look as cool)

Still have some dust on the CMOS and I might have to look at swabbing it but it isn't as bad as before. must be pollen or something that is stuck to the sensor.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
A spec or two aren't worth swabbing the sensor over, IMO. Clone them out in post editing.

A word of advice though, always change lenses with the camera facing down and never change lenses in dusty/sandy/dirty conditions if you can help it.

johnb554

johnb554

Audioholic
A spec or two aren't worth swabbing the sensor over, IMO. Clone them out in post editing.

A word of advice though, always change lenses with the camera facing down and never change lenses in dusty/sandy/dirty conditions if you can help it.
After enough blowing with my new Digi-Blower, i think i have gotten rid of the dust. Whopee.

I an careful about the whole dusty condition thing but I never thought of the facing down thing. Thanks for that, I will keep it in mind

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Thank you come again!

The only 7/11 to be made into a Kwik-E-Mart in Canada, and it's in my back freaking yard!

SheepStar

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
That's too funny. And the poor employees have to dress up as Abu?!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis