DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I resize all mine to 800 x --- , then upload to photobucket, than all I have to do is copy/paste the link to them in various sites I visit, instead of uploading several times to several sites.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Same here, I have photoshop actions for horizontal and vertical and they apply a standard sharpening procedure along with resizing to 800 on the long dimension and a conversion to sRGB.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
This was taken with my "side arm", the Nikon CoolPix 700, its nice for when the big 'un is too much.

Back to the D70's

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
This was taken with my "side arm", the Nikon CoolPix 700, its nice for when the big 'un is too much.
I've never been satisfied with a P&S as a sidearm as you call it, which is why I got a Rebel XTi and am hoping the second time is the charm with the Sigma 30 1.4. Originally I was interested in the Sigma DP1 but it just failed to come through where it counts.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
That is your exposure indicator scale, not white balance.

Also, S5? I'd go with something a little more recent than that personally.
You are aware that it can take 2 pictuers with different exposures at the same time right? I was informed that if you really care about HDR, that this is the camera to have.

SheepStar

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Based on my fading memory, it has two different types of photosites on the array, one effectively more sensitive to light and one less (due to them being different sizes). The result is if you were to read them separately you have one image for the highlights and one for the shadows. That aside, I would not buy it for HDR, I would personally purchase a better all around camera and just shoot bracketed exposures for HDR. HDR is not something I do enough anyway to find that an advantage anyway and I'd want some of the newer cameras capable of lower noise instead.

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yummy.......

I think if I combined my eyeball with this eyeball.....we'd make some really purdy eyeball babies!!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Nice and fresh.

Unfortunately I had low light, and my S5 doesn't like that very much.

SheepStar

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Here's a few shots from the Wings of Victory air show in Fairfield Co. {Lancaster} Ohio. Its a very nice smaller show where you can get very close to the action.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Nice, does look like a fun little show. Maybe I should visit family in Ohio more often, looks like there are airshows worth seeing! :D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Took this picture today. Selling my sunglasses, and really liked how this image turned out.

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
And of course keeping with the Audioholics tradition....

SheepStar

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
While the my photo skillz and picture quality are lacking, i thought some might think these were cool. I recieved these as a gift for my unborn daughter that will be here on October 7th....ish

Peace,
Tommy

these are a pair of white and pink Nike baby booties

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
While the my photo skillz and picture quality are lacking, i thought some might think these were cool. I recieved these as a gift for my unborn daughter that will be here on October 7th....ish

Peace,
Tommy

these are a pair of white and pink Nike baby booties

Nice Tommy those really are cute. It won't be long and you will be a Daddy my friend. Congrats to both you and the wife! :):)

Cheers,

Phil

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
Thank you Phil, i cant hardly wait. The booties came from my step dad. He seen them in the mall and picked them up for her. It was an inexpensive gift but the thought sure went a long way with me.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Thank you Phil, i cant hardly wait. The booties came from my step dad. He seen them in the mall and picked them up for her. It was an inexpensive gift but the thought sure went a long way with me.
I have a picture here you might like.

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I have a picture here you might like.

I love the RC hobby. I have built several Nitro Trucks and a few electric trucks. I have raced a few times at te local club level. I have to drive 90 miles to compete, so it got too expensive for me to keep at it. I recently sold my last Nitro Truggy. I hated to do it but with the new house, and the Baby on the way, i just didnt have the time for it anymore.

Sheep is that something you do for fun, or do you race? Is the Model you have Lipo or NiMh. The right electric set will blow away any nitro set up.

Thanks for sharing the pic!

Peace,
Tommy

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I love the RC hobby. I have built several Nitro Trucks and a few electric trucks. I have raced a few times at te local club level. I have to drive 90 miles to compete, so it got too expensive for me to keep at it. I recently sold my last Nitro Truggy. I hated to do it but with the new house, and the Baby on the way, i just didnt have the time for it anymore.

Sheep is that something you do for fun, or do you race? Is the Model you have Lipo or NiMh. The right electric set will blow away any nitro set up.

Thanks for sharing the pic!

Peace,
Tommy
It's definitely not Lipo. It has a Dynamite 1500 in it right now. It is the HPI Mini RS4, a very old car (got the thing with I was 13 used). I have taken it to a few races but more of a drop in race then club. I used to smash into everyone so I decided that I should just run alone. One time i was racing on an indoor micro track and someone pointed out that my car had an upgraded engine. I smiled and nodded but had no close what my car had.

It's been sitting in the box for a long time because my Fubantu (sp?) controller battery back broke, and at the age of 13 with zero income I couldn't afford to buy a new one.

A few weeks ago my friend bought a MGT nitro truck, and this made me open up the box once again. I did some digging and picked up an Airtronics controller with antenna for 55 bucks. Installed it today and the car runs again. Hoping to race my buddy, sometime tonight, so I've been charging the battery all day. I goal is to beat him off the line. Top end is going to go do him with a 2 speed gearbox.

SheepStar (way to many hobbies)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Tommy, little gifts like that or even just a kind word can really mean a lot to some people. Many here have been very kind in regards to my Mom's situation. For that, I am forever grateful. There are some really good people here-people that know this hobby quite well, but are also very generous and caring. Hope all is well there given the hurricane Fay aftermath. Read in my local paper that some people had large alligators in flooded areas which would scare me half to death to say the least. :eek::eek: Large gators can really be dangerous. Tommy, I sure hope you and the family are safe.

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis