C

cgamache55

Audiophyte
I have a behringer xenyx 1202 mixer im trying to connect to my laptop as my source of music im running traktor scratch duo and have the audio 4 dj external sound card. i have mtx audio pro thunder II for speakers and shure pga48 for a mic any input would be greatly appreciated!

C

cgamache55

Audiophyte
so i have sound very softly through my speakers might be just some routing issues but still pretty stuck at the moment any help would be appreciated

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I have a behringer xenyx 1202 mixer im trying to connect to my laptop as my source of music im running traktor scratch duo and have the audio 4 dj external sound card. i have mtx audio pro thunder II for speakers and shure pga48 for a mic any input would be greatly appreciated!
This forum is geared towards home and personal audio. You'll get s much better response on pro audio forums. Try gearslutz.com

so i have sound very softly through my speakers might be just some routing issues
It sounds like a gain structure issue. This article will help, http://www.rane.com/note135.html

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Make sure the output from your source devices are connected to the input jacks- I have seen people connect input to input and output to output, thinking they needed to match. This can result in the signal level being very low and uncontrollable.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis