C

cgamache55

Audiophyte
I have a behringer xenyx 1202 mixer im trying to connect to my laptop as my source of music im running traktor scratch duo and have the audio 4 dj external sound card. i have mtx audio pro thunder II for speakers and shure pga48 for a mic any input would be greatly appreciated!

C

cgamache55

Audiophyte
so i have sound very softly through my speakers might be just some routing issues but still pretty stuck at the moment any help would be appreciated

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I have a behringer xenyx 1202 mixer im trying to connect to my laptop as my source of music im running traktor scratch duo and have the audio 4 dj external sound card. i have mtx audio pro thunder II for speakers and shure pga48 for a mic any input would be greatly appreciated!
This forum is geared towards home and personal audio. You'll get s much better response on pro audio forums. Try gearslutz.com

so i have sound very softly through my speakers might be just some routing issues
It sounds like a gain structure issue. This article will help, http://www.rane.com/note135.html

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Make sure the output from your source devices are connected to the input jacks- I have seen people connect input to input and output to output, thinking they needed to match. This can result in the signal level being very low and uncontrollable.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis