CES 2015 AV Electronics, Speakers & Gadgets Technology Highlights

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
VANA Ltd at the Venetian

VANA LTD Vienna Acoustics Primare 60 Series CES.jpg

The Liszt from Vienna Acoustics driven by the fantastic Primare 60 Series. The 60 Series took care of the digital while using the large Dr. Feickert Analogue Firebird with Acoustical Systems' The Axiom tonearm. VANA LTd introduced new North America was the Acoustical Systems' Archon phono cartridge. The phono stage was another North American introduction, E.A.T.'s valve E-Glo. The foundation for all systems is the AC and for this VANA has the world introduction of the 115V IsoTek Systems Mosaic Genesis and their EVO3 Optimum cables and EVO3 Syncro SE DC Blocking cable.

VANA Ltd Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Concert Grand Symphony Edition CES.jpg

VANA Ltd second Room.jpg

Second System is the world premier of Vienna Acoustics' new Beethoven Concert Grand Symphony Edition driven by the Primare I32 with CD32 and R32. Foundational AC was taken care of by the IsoTek Systems' EVO3 Aquarius with the North American premier of the EVO3 Syncro SE and EVO3 Sequel power cables. Also shown is the North American Premier of the new E.A.T. C-Sharp turntable with Ortofon Quintet Black cartridge.

Look below for other pictures including (in order from left to right) the Primare stacks: SPA23 with BD32II, PRE32/A34.2/R32 and I22/CD22 receivers and amps, the new new E.A.T. C-Sharp turntable, more E.A.T. turntables and closest is the E-Flat, then the Forte-S. Continuing with the the main source for the big system. Dr. Feickert's Firebird, Acoustical Systems' The Axiom tonearm, The Helox clamp and The Archon phono cartridge. Also,E-Glo phono stage by E.A.T., which is based on two 12AX7 and one 6922 per channel; the power supply is in the second vented box below. Enjoy!

Vana Ltd Primare SPA23_BD3211_PRE32-A34_2-R32 and 122-CD22 CES.jpg VANA Ltd E.A.T. C-sharp CES.jpg VANA Ltd E.A.T Turntables E-Flat and Forte-S CES.jpg VANA LTD turntable tone arm CES.jpg VANA Ltd E-Glo phono CES.jpg

Topken

Topken

Junior Audioholic
No soundbars? Or are we going to heave to wait till later in the year?

Looking at soundbars for the bedroom while I put together a full 5.1 speaker system + AVR for the basement viewing area.

TICA

TICA

GoldenEar Triton Five Floorstanding Loudspeaker.jpg

GoldenEar Triton Five Floorstanding Loudspeaker

Trying to meet a request we had, here you go!

Last edited:
TICA

TICA

Definitive Technology

Soundbar and accessories under the "Wireless Collection." models

Definitive Technology Wireless Collection.jpg

Check out the rest of their display gear below:

Deftech W9.jpg DefTech Symphony1.jpg DefTech Computer Speakers.jpg DefTech Loudspeaker.jpg DefTech Wireless Speakers.jpg

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Thank you for that, would have preferred a little more speaker and a little less Sandy :p
LOL we have a preview article on them coming in a day with just that :)

ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
Gene, I see the SV line doesn't have the drivers like the RBH SX 'reference' lineup. In their document it seems to say they're using a Scan tweeter, but not sure if it's the d2904 like the reference SX line or the normal SX line.

I'd assume the SV-6500 and SX-6300/r would be around the same price. The SV might be a little cheaper, but would upgraded drivers be worth it. You're also getting dual 4" midranges instead of the SV's dual 6.5" midranges. Hm...

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The SV line uses the Vifa tweeter and regular RBH alum woofers that the SX line uses. They will be offering a hot rod SV upgrade to scan speak tweet and Status phase plug drivers on the mids as far as my understanding.

A SV6500/R vs SX-6300/R would be a very interesting comparison but it seems the SV seems like a better value.

It is also my understanding RBH will be making an SV8500 tower as well later in the year. Exciting stuff is coming from RBH in 2015!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis