Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Sicker Than H1N1

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
I'm still addicted to this game. I haven't beat all of the co-op missions yet but I'll get around to it one day.

I am still very much enjoying multiplayer in all game modes. I've switched from the FAMAS to using mostly the ACR silenced with scavenger pro, cold blooded pro, and ninja pro. I love being basically invisible. I love when everything works out right on Rundown and I can sneak over to where the enemy is spawning in the open field area with the tall grass and mow them down left and right. I've gotten some nice long kill streaks doing that.

When are they going to release new maps? I like most of the maps except for Afgahn, and Highrise is wearing on me. Why don't they put a mechanism in place to allow one to choose a preferred map that they want to play at the moment? It is so irritating when I get thrown into matches that I do not want to play and have to keep backing out over and over to get one that I want to join. Some days it seems like just three maps rotate (three that I don't want to play) and the ones I want to play are nowhere to be seen.

Also, does anyone else have the PC version of the game and have a problem with it freezing at the main menu for about a minute and a half every time the game is started? A friend of mine had that problem from day one and even a full reinstall didn't help. I didn't have that problem until a few weeks ago when it started out of the blue. It is quite annoying as I can't even alt-tab to a different application. I have to sit there and watch it freeze. Then it suddenly unfreezes and works fine. Can IW not figure out what is causing this? There are threads in the Steam forums showing there are many people with this problem and months after the games release there is still no fix.

Last edited:
B

BadIntensions

Audiophyte
I havnt played MW2 since MAG came out, any body want a buy some NVG's?

RaggaD

RaggaD

Audioholic Intern
Anyone played Bad Company 2 yet? Just wondering how it compares

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
BadIntensions said:
I havnt played MW2 since MAG came out, any body want a buy some NVG's?
Tarub said:
Wow! Do you have a RCG?
MAG? NVG's? RCG?... Huh?

RaggaD said:
Anyone played Bad Company 2 yet? Just wondering how it compares.
I have Bad Company 2 on PC and it is good. It is a different kind of game. My biggest complaint would be the controls. They just seem kind of sloppy and you can't go prone! Why the hell they would not have that ability is beyond me. Besides that it looks like a good game. I haven't played it much yet.

RaggaD

RaggaD

Audioholic Intern
MAG? NVG's? RCG?... Huh?

I have Bad Company 2 on PC and it is good. It is a different kind of game. My biggest complaint would be the controls. They just seem kind of sloppy and you can't go prone! Why the hell they would not have that ability is beyond me. Besides that it looks like a good game. I haven't played it much yet.
Yeah I've heard mixed reviews although I hadn't hear you can't go prone which seems ludicrous to me. Going to get it from gamefly and try it before I go spend 65 bucks.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
Am I missing something here? I can't find any info on when the map pack will be available for the PC. It's been on the Xbox for a few days. NO amount of searching has returned any results. Does anyone know? COD was a PC game from the beginning. Wow, they really don't care about the PC gamer anymore.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Am I missing something here? I can't find any info on when the map pack will be available for the PC. It's been on the Xbox for a few days. NO amount of searching has returned any results. Does anyone know? COD was a PC game from the beginning. Wow, they really don't care about the PC gamer anymore.
It's suppose to be available to PC and PS3 users on April 13th

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis