BS Polish nationalism tried to rewrite history....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I think that ship has largely sailed:

A computer detective on the police force suggested trying this with an iPhone:
My girlfriend and I started talking about sloths (a random topic that she has not texted or posted about) with her iPhone sitting nearby.
Sure enough, a day later she had lots of pictures of sloths popping up on her Facebook account. Aside from a sloth park in Costa Rica, there were no links to commercial products, just photos.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/is-your-smartphone-listening-to-your-conversations/
That's just creepy. I don't do Alexa, but I'm thinking about disconnecting my TV from the internet now. Maybe my receiver too... That just leaves phones, tablets and pc. All of which could probably be remote activated to spy on me still. Fook.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
That's just creepy. I don't do Alexa, but I'm thinking about disconnecting my TV from the internet now. Maybe my receiver too... That just leaves phones, tablets and pc. All of which could probably be remote activated to spy on me still. Fook.
What are you hiding? ;) :D

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Some interesting new wrinkles in Poland's denial of their responsibility in the holocaust. The problem with Isreal's hard-right government is that they try to ally themselves with other hard-right governments, but there is often that streak of anti-semitism in European and north/south american right-wing political movements. Isreal's actions are shockingly stupid in this respect.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Some interesting new wrinkles in Poland's denial of their responsibility in the holocaust. The problem with Isreal's hard-right government is that they try to ally themselves with other hard-right governments, but there is often that streak of anti-semitism in European and north/south american right-wing political movements. Isreal's actions are shockingly stupid in this respect.
You believe the current Polish leadership is liberal? Some would beg to differ.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis