Brendan Kavanagh, Musician at Railway Station Causes China CCP Massive Embarrassment in Viral Video.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Dr. K as he calls himself is a very talented musician, who regularly gives impromptu performances on the free Piano donated by Sir Elton John at St. Pancras Railway station.

On January 19, this year he had an interaction with agents of the Chinese Communist party secret agents. One of whom is a Chinese citizen who has also obtained UK citizenship. These operatives have all been identified by Chinese residents and there status within the Chinese government apparatus. The video that Dr K. recorded has had ten million views now, and there are over 100,000 comments.

The Chinese have gone ballistic and demanded YouTube take down the video, but individuals who have downloaded it, put it back up as fast as they take it down. I think they have now given up.

The Chinese have reacted and are starting law suuits against Brendan Kavanaugh, and even MI5! Pro bono lawyers for Dr. K say these suits are baseless, and he had nothing to fear.

The British public are furious and demanding these Chinese operatives be expelled, notwithstanding one of the female operatives has UK citizenship.

Chinese dissidents have been helpful in identifying these operatives. Support from around the world and especially from Taiwan has been substantial.

This has created a significant international incident.

There is a female Police office involved who makes an absolute ass of herself. Not uncommon with the UK plod these days, and way to woke.

This is a must watch video. There are videos from around the world giving context. The video is over 30 minutes, but needs watching in its entirety.

Matt34

Matt34

I've been following this loosely, the cops immediate reaction to take the side of the foreign group was pretty alarming. Dr. K has been showing the YouTube strikes he has been getting for "privacy violations" which are absurd.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Some further context about this video, which has now ga 10 million views.
What's the worst that could happen? The border is so far from secure and we will suffer the consequences, but nobody will ever take responsibility for it. NYC is putting immigrants in hotels where non-immigrants can't stay, they get phones, clothes, money & cash cards, they're not prosecuted correctly if at all and if they're released on bond or bail, they disappear. I have watched videos of people nearing the border who were dressed far better than I would expect a refugee, many have a cell phone and if the stated cost of passage through Mexico, Central and South America are true, money is less of a problem than they make it seem, for many.

Can anyone explain why the US isn't allowed to enforce its border laws when the rest of the planet does? Try to sneak into Mexico and see how well that goes- they're more restrictive than the US.

If the Chinese crew didn't want to be recorded, they could have just avoided the camera view, but no, they have to involve the Police and governments. Spying in plain sight, or were they testing the security of the country?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
What's the worst that could happen? The border is so far from secure and we will suffer the consequences, but nobody will ever take responsibility for it. NYC is putting immigrants in hotels where non-immigrants can't stay, they get phones, clothes, money & cash cards, they're not prosecuted correctly if at all and if they're released on bond or bail, they disappear. I have watched videos of people nearing the border who were dressed far better than I would expect a refugee, many have a cell phone and if the stated cost of passage through Mexico, Central and South America are true, money is less of a problem than they make it seem, for many.

Can anyone explain why the US isn't allowed to enforce its border laws when the rest of the planet does? Try to sneak into Mexico and see how well that goes- they're more restrictive than the US.

If the Chinese crew didn't want to be recorded, they could have just avoided the camera view, but no, they have to involve the Police and governments. Spying in plain sight, or were they testing the security of the country?
Who says the US isn't allowed to enforce its border laws?

jinjuku

jinjuku

What happened to the good old fashioned puckoff? That constable is a moron.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis