Boring Biden Precidency

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
People are really worried about illegal aliens coming in to the US with Covid? Based on percent of population, the US has had over 5x the number of cases as Mexico has. So the immigrants are more likely to get covid by coming here than they are to give it to someone.
But unfortunately tucker and his fel!ow full o poop foxnoise( and other right wing nonsense media) have gone full on racist , nationalist "they are replacing you" false narrative.. They have to have something to bitch about because they have no real platform...so all the sudden covid is real.. Until the next segment when they get jim ( dumb as dirt ) jordan on to talk about "lost constitutional rights" dissmissing covid as a minor inconvenience and mask wearing as the devils work...

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
People are really worried about illegal aliens coming in to the US with Covid? Based on percent of population, the US has had over 5x the number of cases as Mexico has. So the immigrants are more likely to get covid by coming here than they are to give it to someone.
If each transmits the disease to three people (the stat I have seen for this), the growth of the disease will increase and, as of last week, it has been growing faster.

Exactly, how would the US see more cases of the Brazilian variant if nobody came into the country from South and Central America?

Don't just spout stats without some amount of context.

highfigh

highfigh

But unfortunately tucker and his fel!ow full o poop foxnoise( and other right wing nonsense media) have gone full on racist , nationalist "they are replacing you" false narrative.. They have to have something to bitch about because they have no real platform...so all the sudden covid is real.. Until the next segment when they get jim ( dumb as dirt ) jordan on to talk about "lost constitutional rights" dissmissing covid as a minor inconvenience and mask wearing as the devils work...
Carlson is like a frat boy- annoying as hell. Jordan Peterson is a weapons-grade A-hole.

I saw a headline about a woman who said that wearing a mask is part of a pagan ritual. I'm going to post it in the thread about weird news.

Seriously, we're not all like her.

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Carlson is like a frat boy- annoying as hell. Jordan Peterson is a weapons-grade A-hole.

I saw a headline about a woman who said that wearing a mask is part of a pagan ritual. I'm going to post it in the thread about weird news.

Seriously, we're not all like her.
The thing is Carlson's message still gets watched.. And repeated.. He's a symbol of white nationalist rhetoric...lots of folks hear his platform first or second hand and believe that much of it isn't racist and much ( any) of it is actually true... The idea that a few thousand immigrants with an infection rate of 2 or 3 % travelling in singles and pairs are a health risk and the many super spreader events like trump rallies and baseball games with 38,000 fans in attendance aren't an issue is purely racist xenophobia.. Believing and repeating even small parts of this myth is dangerous and damages our country...but that's ok.. It's widely documented at this point that ( to many whites) privilege and hurt feelings about " lost freedom" are much more important than facts , actual human rights, attempted coups disguised as " taking bqck "our" country... Secondarily i was referring to jim jordan senator from ohio and noted dumb ass trump boot licker....

highfigh

highfigh

The thing is Carlson's message still gets watched.. And repeated.. He's a symbol of white nationalist rhetoric...lots of folks hear his platform first or second hand and believe that much of it isn't racist and much ( any) of it is actually true... The idea that a few thousand immigrants with an infection rate of 2 or 3 % travelling in singles and pairs are a health risk and the many super spreader events like trump rallies and baseball games with 38,000 fans in attendance aren't an issue is purely racist xenophobia.. Believing and repeating even small parts of this myth is dangerous and damages our country...but that's ok.. It's widely documented at this point that ( to many whites) privilege and hurt feelings about " lost freedom" are much more important than facts , actual human rights, attempted coups disguised as " taking bqck "our" country... Secondarily i was referring to jim jordan senator from ohio and noted dumb ass trump boot licker....
I know you were referring to Jim Jordan, but I haven't listened to him.

Fear is a great motivator.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis