Boring Biden Precidency

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
After four years I'm so used to non-boring press conferences, tweets, scandals and criminality from the previous administration.

The White House press conferences are so boring that no one comments upon them, and today I saw this:

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
After four years I'm so used to non-boring press conferences, tweets, scandals and criminality from the previous administration.

The White House press conferences are so boring that no one comments upon them, and today I saw this:

But if you check rightwingnut media you'd think he was the devil....my fb feed is full of geniuses that think gas prices can be directly tied to him.. I keep asking exactly what he mandated or law he signed that causes the higher price.. Still hearing crickets on that...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
But if you check rightwingnut media you'd think he was the devil....my fb feed is full of geniuses that think gas prices can be directly tied to him.. I keep asking exactly what he mandated or law he signed that causes the higher price.. Still hearing crickets on that...
There is that :)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I've got one of them in my feed. Basically, according to them, gas prices going down was all Trump's doing, and any price increases are Biden's doing. I asked him about supply and demand, but he scoffed at that idea. I asked him why it took nearly 3 years before prices really went down under Trump and it was because he had to "undo everything Obama did." I replied that using his own logic Joe must be much more effective than Trump since it only took him two months to undo what took Trump 3 years to do. :rolleyes:

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
After 4 years of Trump boring is good.

The late President Tom Clifford of UND, said the quality of leadership was in inverse proportion as to how often you made the news! He was a highly successful president of the institution and was absolutely right about that.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Not just boring but he's actually doing stuff for other than himself, and actually does work and reads and stuff like that. Refreshing indeed. How long did it take drumphy to get out on the golf course? What, two weeks wasn't it?

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
After 4 years of Trump boring is good.

The late President Tom Clifford of UND, said the quality of leadership was in inverse proportion as to how often you made the news! He was a highly successful president of the institution and was absolutely right about that.
Competency equals boring .. When you're busy doing you're job it's tough to find time to play the clown....

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General

That was to be expected. Biden is heck boring. This country we from reality TV President to boring President.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
That was to be expected. Biden is heck boring. This country we from reality TV President to boring President.
Biden is boring in the sense that he is not a clown watching Fox News and tweeting all day. What he and his administration is doing to make things better for all is not boring.

highfigh

highfigh

Biden hasn't pissed off most of the media outlets- how would anyone expect coverage of him to be as inflamed as it was for Trump? Biden has been in national politics for 49 years- being a lifetime politician makes it easy for him to stay out of the headlines.

However, I have a problem with politicians who say one thing and do another- Biden has said he doesn't like the wall, but the wall is expanding. Now, he says he'll raise the limit for refugees from 15K- are they being checked for COVID? Where will they go?

I chose non-Fox articles for a reason-

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I've got one of them in my feed. Basically, according to them, gas prices going down was all Trump's doing, and any price increases are Biden's doing. I asked him about supply and demand, but he scoffed at that idea. I asked him why it took nearly 3 years before prices really went down under Trump and it was because he had to "undo everything Obama did." I replied that using his own logic Joe must be much more effective than Trump since it only took him two months to undo what took Trump 3 years to do. :rolleyes:
It's fun to use their own logic against them. They get very confused, but that's about it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Biden hasn't pissed off most of the media outlets- how would anyone expect coverage of him to be as inflamed as it was for Trump? Biden has been in national politics for 49 years- being a lifetime politician makes it easy for him to stay out of the headlines.
Poor Trump, he is misunderstood, and the Deep State as well as the global horde of Satan worshipping pedofiles operating out from a pizza outlet is out to get him :rolleyes:

However, I have a problem with politicians who say one thing and do another- Biden has said he doesn't like the wall, but the wall is expanding. Now, he says he'll raise the limit for refugees from 15K- are they being checked for COVID? Where will they go?

I chose non-Fox articles for a reason-

A pro tip is to at least read the links you post to, all of them. The canadafreepress.com link is to a video clip made by Fox "News" and otherwise the site is a cesspool, and I'm not gonna watch that. Are you reading that site?

As for the wall try this link instead from 2021-01-20:

The second link is about reversing his stand on keeping the Trump set limit of 15 000 after quite some heat about that low number. But what has COVID to do with this?

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Poor Trump, he is misunderstood, and the Deep State as well as the global horde of Satan worshipping pedofiles operating out from a pizza outlet is out to get him :rolleyes:

A pro tip is to at least read the links you post to, all of them. The canadafreepress.com link is to a video clip made by Fox "News" and otherwise the site is a cesspool, and I'm not gonna watch that.

As for the wall try this link instead from 2021-01-20:

The second link is about reversing his stand on keeping the Trump set limit of 15 000 after quite some heat about that low number. But what has COVID to do with this?
Oh, he changed his position after receiving some blow-back? That's a surprise. Not.

Is it still a terrible video when other media outlets repeat it? That's exactly the reason I didn't post a video directly from Fox- I knew you and others would bitch about the source.

My point was that Trump didn't know how to keep his yap shut, not to show anything positive about him. I said that he needed a muzzle and handlers, from the start. A choke collar would have helped, too.

Think about it- if people with COVID are coming to the US and let loose, is it a good thing, or a bad thing? Think about it for a few seconds before you answer. They need to be checked at the point of entry, at the very least.

Oh, golly- it seems that other countries have a problem with illegal immigration, too-

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Oh, he changed his position after receiving some blow-back? That's a surprise. Not.
You you think it is bad he is listening to feedback?

Is it still a terrible video when other media outlets repeat it? That's exactly the reason I didn't post a video directly from Fox- I knew you and others would bitch about the source.
Claiming that you link to non-Fox News article that is indeed just a Fox News video clip, on a batshit crazy site on top of that, just damages your credibility that you argue in good faith.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
What do you think of the Republican Party after November 2020. They are confused and still have the need to lie. Are they a well educated party FOR the PEOPLE!? I think they have a 3rd grade education and not do what is right. GEES.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
People are really worried about illegal aliens coming in to the US with Covid? Based on percent of population, the US has had over 5x the number of cases as Mexico has. So the immigrants are more likely to get covid by coming here than they are to give it to someone.

highfigh

highfigh

You you think it is bad he is listening to feedback?

Claiming that you link to non-Fox News article that is indeed just a Fox News video clip, on a batshit crazy site on top of that, just damages your credibility that you argue in good faith.
Feedback is great, but changing position on something important shows that the original thinking wasn't necessarily correct, or the position wasn't well thought out.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't. The point is that they're taking private property. 6 acres isn't a lot, but it's not the first time and if definitely won't be the last. Either way, it's a bad practice.

Would you prefer that this be hidden from public view?

highfigh

highfigh

What do you think of the Republican Party after November 2020. They are confused and still have the need to lie. Are they a well educated party FOR the PEOPLE!? I think they have a 3rd grade education and not do what is right. GEES.
Who are you asking? If you want to poke people for 3rd grade education, you could at least write a sentence that makes sense, complete with proper punctuation.

If you think the left is honest, you really need a clue. NEITHER side is honest. It's no longer 'for the people', it's 'for the party'.

I await your comments. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis