Blue Jeans Strikes Back

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Not long ago we reported that Monster Cable had issued a cease and desist letter to Blue Jeans Cable about their Tartan cables. Little did the lawyer drones over at Monster know that Kurt Denke, the president of Blue Jeans was, in a former life, a lawyer by trade. Oops! Someone pushed around the wrong "small" company! While we are no legal experts, we recognize humor when we see it. And this is funny. With Blue Jeans Cable's permission, we've included their full response to Monster's letter below. Kurt wants to keep this entire process completely open to the public and we're more than happy to oblige.

Discuss "Blue Jeans Strikes Back" here. Read the article.

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
Hats off to Kurt. Maybe Bose will try to mess with you sometime. I can imagine how that would go too.

corysmith01

corysmith01

Senior Audioholic
Best. Response. Ever.

Bravo! PLEASE allow us to read Monster's response to this. I'm dying to know their reaction:

"Hey, um, Stan....you might wanna get a look at this."

:D:D:D:D:D

K

KurtBJC

Audioholic
PLEASE allow us to read Monster's response to this.
Will do. I pretty well intend to conduct this thing out in the open. We don't have any secrets in this matter.

Thanks to everyone; your supportive comments, e-mails and phone calls have all been extremely encouraging to us...

Kurt
Blue Jeans Cable

J

JackT

Audioholic
Kurt, if you were a coaxial cable, you would be Belden 1694a.

JohnA

JohnA

Audioholic Chief
My hat is off to you Kurt! Well done and very well written. Let us know the outcome.

I

IndoSlim

Audioholic Intern
That was off the HOOK!! I love reading stuff like that! I think their reply is going to read more like:

"Ha Ha! We got you! April Fools!! You thought we were serious? We were just pulling your leg. No hard feelings?.......please?"

!!!!!ROTFLMAO!!!!!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
awww. i actually wanted a showdown. wheres the bait KurtBJC? :) they'll never bite now.

edit: but majorloser is right. now that this is very public, i'd say they'd see this through ... let me get some popcorn.

C

cfrizz

Senior Audioholic
WoooWeee!!!!:D

Monster picked the wrong person to mess with!!!

GO GET HIM KURT!!!!:D

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
That's awesome. My personal favorite is where you brought up the possibility of tax shelter holdings in Bermuda :eek: You are doing what needs to be done more often by the little guy, keep fighting the good fight for small companies everywhere

Mike

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Will do. I pretty well intend to conduct this thing out in the open. We don't have any secrets in this matter.
Kurt
Blue Jeans Cable
This is great. Perhaps this will help all those other small outfits now and in the future from being preyed upon by this predator.

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Monster is really starting to shoot themself in the foot with this one. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis