Blue Jeans Strikes Back

B

bogrod

Junior Audioholic
The one and only. The name is copyrighted;):D
But, you must have changed your moniker:D
I lurked in the wire forum, but posted elsewhere.

Whatever happened to everyone? I remember a guy who claimed he was an EE (and really wasn't), some guy from another site (audioasylum?) and a lawyer who was always at odds with everyone else. Towards the end of my time hanging out there, I also remember a genuine scientist who was hard at work on his own theories.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.

Whatever happened to everyone? I remember a guy who claimed he was an EE (and really wasn't), some guy from another site (audioasylum?) and a lawyer who was always at odds with everyone else. Towards the end of my time hanging out there, I also remember a genuine scientist who was hard at work on his own theories.
Don't know. They scattered. :D Been a long time.

J

jneutron

Senior Audioholic

Wow, old thread...

The guy from the other site (audioasylum) was Jon Risch, the lawyer was Phil Tower, the genuine scientist was probably John Curl :confused:..

I was the the guy who claimed to be an EE and really wasn't..;)

John

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis