Bjorn's is selling Denon X4500H for $999

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Oh! The Loves-branded beef jerky is good stuff! I grab a lb every time I have an opportunity. It is actually Robertson's, with a Loves label on it.

I have a general dislike of Buc-ee's. I realize that isn't a "Texan thing to say" :eek:
I don't get the Buc-ee's hype. I'm a native Texan and I could give a sh!t.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Bet it was a Buc-ee's .
Bingo! The lights came on when I saw the name. Yeah, that place was huge. I remember there was all different kinds of bbq in there. Reminded me of a section of a big airport.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I don't get the Buc-ee's hype. I'm a native Texan and I could give a sh!t.
The bathrooms are nice! Clean, large, and real doors. Beyond that, it is always such a cluster.

I think it is a bit asinine that they are "no big rigs allowed".

But, the real kicker that just killed it for me is the one that they put in at Hwy 21 and I45 in Madisonville! They just completely ruined that intersection. The light backs up, esp down 21, they have an entrance/exit way too close to the light at I45, and it has created a complete safety hazard and traffic problem in a small town that never had a traffic problem in the past!

They need to lock it down where the only way in/out is from the I45 feeder road.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Bingo! The lights came on when I saw the name. Yeah, that place was huge. I remember there was all different kinds of bbq in there. Reminded me of a section of a big airport.
Texas--where gas station bbq and gas station tacos are GOOD!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The bathrooms are nice! Clean, large, and real doors. Beyond that, it is always such a cluster.

I think it is a bit asinine that they are "no big rigs allowed".

But, the real kicker that just killed it for me is the one that they put in at Hwy 21 and I45 in Madisonville! They just completely ruined that intersection. The light backs up, esp down 21, they have an entrance/exit way too close to the light at I45, and it has created a complete safety hazard and traffic problem in a small town that never had a traffic problem in the past!

They need to lock it down where the only way in/out is from the I45 feeder road.
They put one on the corner of 306 and I35 here and that intersection gets backed up like crazy. SO many people coming in and out of that place makes it difficult do do anything. I just avoid it as much as I can. Doesn't help that the biggest HEB I've ever been in is on the other side of the highway from it. Granted, that's where I do 95% of my shopping, but we're just doing curbside until all this nonsense dies down.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis