Bjorn's is selling Denon X4500H for $999

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Stopped by Bjorn's today and saw the Denon X4500H on sale for $999 killer good deal great reciever I owned it in the past and I loved it

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, that is a great price... I think A4L Refurb was selling at $999. Now that the 4700 is out, it's time for the Summer Slash! :)
Still kinda hoping 3600s come back in stock for the same cut-out with the 3700s being released. *fingers crossed

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I need to make a day trip to Bjorn's sometime! I have driven past it several times, but I was always down in SA for other reasons and no time to stop in.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I need to make a day trip to Bjorn's sometime! I have driven past it several times, but I was always down in SA for other reasons and no time to stop in.
It's pretty cool I wish they had more brand options but the sales guys and the experience is top notch great staff treat you like gold

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Do they still have those big B&Ws set up in that room with all the McIntosh gear? I loved my experience there.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
The 3700 is supposed to be available early august by some website notices I saw the other day... interesting to know what happens to the 3600 when that officially hits the street.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Next time I'm in the area I'm gonna ping you guys (@panteragstk) and plan a meet up at Bjorn's. We can drool over all the nice gear then mebbe grab a beer and a bite or something?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Next time I'm in the area I'm gonna ping you guys (@panteragstk) and plan a meet up at Bjorn's. We can drool over all the nice gear then mebbe grab a beer and a bite or something?
Absofrickinlutely bro itll be awesome to hang out with you guys. Hit us up when ur ready and well all get together and coordinate

Also while your down have you come check out the movie room as well love to hear your thoughts on the JBL 590's

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
10 minutes away! The beer is great! Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the food. First time, I was there for a special beer release, so it was packed, so I let it slide. 2nd time, there were just a few customers, and the food was still sub-par. The menu looks great, but 2 strikes and you are out.

But, good beer!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
10 minutes away! The beer is great! Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the food. First time, I was there for a special beer release, so it was packed, so I let it slide. 2nd time, there were just a few customers, and the food was still sub-par. The menu looks great, but 2 strikes and you are out.

But, good beer!

I forget the name of the place my wife and I stopped at on the way back from Bjorn's. It was a gigantic truck stop type thing that's almost an entire town inside a building! I'd never seen anything like it before. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It was enormous. A guy could just about spend an entire day there. All kinds of BBQ stuff.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I know but I don't want to spend money

And that bad boy on the internet is so far away I'm safe not tempted

But at Bjorn's it's just right there! I can touch it and it keeps whispering buy me.... I'm a great deal.... Right into my ear

That's just not right man it's just not right
Sounds like you need to go "digitize" some subs so you can relax!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I forget the name of the place my wife and I stopped at on the way back from Bjorn's. It was a gigantic truck stop type thing that's almost an entire town inside a building! I'd never seen anything like it before. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It was enormous. A guy could just about spend an entire day there. All kinds of BBQ stuff.
Bet it was a Buc-ee's .

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Oh! The Loves-branded beef jerky is good stuff! I grab a lb every time I have an opportunity. It is actually Robertson's, with a Loves label on it.

I have a general dislike of Buc-ee's. I realize that isn't a "Texan thing to say" :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis