bizarre infomercials

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Well I would classify him as more of a collector than a user. I mean how many rounds can he actually rotate 50 putters in a years worth of golf? That said I must confess that I have 6 and most of them don't ever make it to the course. :)
Oh, no- he's in complete denial and just wants to blame the club. He has several drivers, too. I have three- one, a Taylor Original One that I bought from a friend who passed away far too young, the 9.5° model I bought to add yards to my drives to make par 5 greens in fewer strokes since I couldn't hit a fairway wood to save my life and a Crazy Loco driver I bought online after finding a Crazy Loco fairway metal (loft is the same as a 3 wood) that works for me. After I found that I couldn't hit a fairway wood (might have been psychological, caused by the damage to my old 3 wood from hitting a rock- I hate damaging my clubs), I bought a 1 iron and found that I could hit that far enough to reach most par 5 greens in regulation easily enough and often, in two.

Lee Trevino was asked why he carried a 1 iron- he answered "Because even God can't hit a 1 iron". :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My fav spots are running through some long weeds and 1:43 a whole class with a trainer LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The time a car drove over a cooking pan LOL. Or this recent commercial a lady has a drawer stuffed with about 15 pans. These new ones stack so much nicer. How many? 6. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The time a car drove over a cooking pan LOL. Or this recent commercial a lady has a drawer stuffed with about 15 pans. These new ones stack so much nicer. How many? 6. :)
If pots & pans have a hole at the end of the handle to make hanging easy, why do people stack them and put them in drawers?

We had something like this in a cabinet next to the stove- my parents had the house built and it was part of the original design, from 1954. I have always been surprised that I haven't seen it more often over the years. Made a lot of noise, though; I don't think I would want to use it with coated cookware- not sure the coating at the edges would survive.

1665317284585.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It will inflate all your tires on one charge!
Me: Tosses 6 lb air tank in trash.:)
1701165194850.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Due to rising costs, Red Dog might not be around for long!
Translation: nobody is buying it.:D
1701166674786.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Infomercials-
Do sellers not have any shame?
A: Ah no.:)

Speedskater

Speedskater

Audioholic General
There is more than one 'Leg Exerciser' and they are getting a lot of air time.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone remember the Alien wedge only available at their website back in the late 90s? All but unhittable. :(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis