Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Let's go on topic then, again.

President Biden had his last speech at the United Nations as President, and I've linked with timestamp where he starts talking about why he ran for President and why he stopped running. It's patriotic and show love for his country while wanting to preserve democracy. It's very un-Trumpian, to put it mildly, or do you think Trump would have said "As much as I love my job, I love my country more"?

Glad they got the teleprompter fixed in time for him .............;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
He managed to deliver a good speech for half an hour. He long do you think Trump would have been able to do so? One minute? Half a minute?
Trump speaks like he's in an echo chamber, repeating over and over, so perhaps he might last a couple of minutes .....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LMAO, you, like Trell are capable of only one thing in 'this' thread........deflection ! The thread is about Biden, not Trump. We have a Trump thread here, you know that.

Now back to your reply above, your first sentence and the fact that you turned it into a 'question'. Simple answer, they equate to votes and votes equate to power, whether it be red or blue, understand ?

I'll now ask you a question, had Biden not been replaced and soldiered on do you believe he would have beaten Trump, yes or no ?
LOL deflection. That like republican projection or something? Biden isn't running but just because he isn't running doesn't particularly reflect on his capabilities. It doesn't matter if he continued to run, because he didn''t.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis