lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think that Biden showed how much he loves America that he willingly stepped down from a second term, however slim the odds of winning, to try deny the malignant narcissist Trump a second term. Very, very few in power does that.

You still haven't answered my question how "they" can have forced him not to run if he didn't want to step down.
Let alone that any proof that Biden isn't fit to serve his term (the logic of him not running as a best chance for his party to win would be in stark contrast to drumphy's ego as far as what's good for "his" party). Drumphy isn't fit to serve and he's running for president and that's not an issue?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
How exactly can "they" have forced Biden to not run for President again? If he still wanted to run there is nothing "they" can have done to force him to quit, so what is your play here? Spell it out please. At least I gave a couple of possible ways to force him out out office, however unlikely.
Have you watched video and/or listened to him speak? He's gone. He comes and goes, but he fades out without notice and he's not great physically, either. I don't expect an 82 year old to run marathons, do gymnastics or leap over tall buildings with a single bound, but falling UP the stairs to board a plane, stumbling, walking and speaking without independence in his hand & arm movement- these are signs of impairment and there's nothing to be happy about when someone sees this. There's no joy to be had from this but some obviously enjoy it for their own reasons, but it's part of the cause for the divisiveness in the US.

He freezes in place, called Harris 'Vice President Trump', has addressed world leaders incorrectly, his facts are often wrong and he can be very argumentative. It's not so only that he has quit the campaign, the DNC put Harris out there and one of the first things she did was say that she's going to do things Biden should have after being saying that things are just fine and oddly, his wife is sitting in on cabinet meetings, where she has no business- I'm sure she's taking notes so she can help him understand what happened, but that's a truly bad sign. The fact that she's his wife DOESN'T mean she has security clearance. They denied that the border problem was handled- far from the truth. They say inflation isn't a problem when it's far more complex than just groceries, which you commented on. All types of energy are much higher, certain crimes are increasing auto insurance rates by unacceptable amounts, housing is too expensive, the education system is a shadow of its former self and I'm sure you have seen comments about problems brought by illegal immigrants- look into the Venezuelan gang called Tren de Aragua- according to the link, more than 330K Venezuelans crossed the border last year- and they haven't been vetted. That's more than 4% of the population of Norway and those are only from one country- illegals are coming from all over, not just from countries to the South of us.

And watch videos of the arrogant POS who's supposed to be head of the Department of Homeland Security- deny, deny, deny.

We were told and forced to be tested & vaccinated for COVID- those crossing the border weren't. They're receiving financial aid that citizens don't get, they're being housed when we already have too many homeless and the homeless are pissed off.

Here's a few links to check out and if you don't believe them, go ahead and dig deeper-

You can also look for comments from Harris that show that her version of the facts is wrong. Easy to find. In the debate, she wasn't fact checked a single time and it's not because she was correct in 100% of her comments.

highfigh

highfigh

Nope. Your turn. You said he was told by other people that he’d likely lose. What do you think they said was THE REASON? Was it because Kamala is better looking? Was it simply the polling? Was it because you’re a senile old buffoon? Was it that they needed to hurry and get the DEInstall done?
What, what was it that you think they told him?

You may not like my answer, but I gave one. See above. So again, you think showing him the polling data made him do a 180? Not a chance.
And last week, Harris told people at an event to ignore the poll results.

highfigh

highfigh

Let alone that any proof that Biden isn't fit to serve his term (the logic of him not running as a best chance for his party to win would be in stark contrast to drumphy's ego as far as what's good for "his" party). Drumphy isn't fit to serve and he's running for president and that's not an issue?
Have you watched and listened to Biden? Also, as mentioned before, why is Jill Biden sitting in on cabinet meetings?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Have you watched and listened to Biden? Also, as mentioned before, why is Jill Biden sitting in on cabinet meetings?
Why read this , the hole thing out in the media is a COP word salad. Here's the real reason she sat in on the meeting. she was providing a scheduled update on her initiative for women’s health research. : https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2024/sep/21/tweets/jill-biden-joined-a-cabinet-meeting-to-give-a-wome/

But Jill Biden is not the first first lady to join Cabinet meetings to talk about their priorities; others include Pat Nixon, Rosalynn Carter and Hillary Clinton.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Have you watched video and/or listened to him speak? He's gone. He comes and goes, but he fades out without notice and he's not great physically, either. I don't expect an 82 year old to run marathons, do gymnastics or leap over tall buildings with a single bound, but falling UP the stairs to board a plane, stumbling, walking and speaking without independence in his hand & arm movement- these are signs of impairment and there's nothing to be happy about when someone sees this. There's no joy to be had from this but some obviously enjoy it for their own reasons, but it's part of the cause for the divisiveness in the US.

He freezes in place, called Harris 'Vice President Trump', has addressed world leaders incorrectly, his facts are often wrong and he can be very argumentative. It's not so only that he has quit the campaign, the DNC put Harris out there and one of the first things she did was say that she's going to do things Biden should have after being saying that things are just fine and oddly, his wife is sitting in on cabinet meetings, where she has no business- I'm sure she's taking notes so she can help him understand what happened, but that's a truly bad sign. The fact that she's his wife DOESN'T mean she has security clearance. They denied that the border problem was handled- far from the truth. They say inflation isn't a problem when it's far more complex than just groceries, which you commented on. All types of energy are much higher, certain crimes are increasing auto insurance rates by unacceptable amounts, housing is too expensive, the education system is a shadow of its former self and I'm sure you have seen comments about problems brought by illegal immigrants- look into the Venezuelan gang called Tren de Aragua- according to the link, more than 330K Venezuelans crossed the border last year- and they haven't been vetted. That's more than 4% of the population of Norway and those are only from one country- illegals are coming from all over, not just from countries to the South of us.

And watch videos of the arrogant POS who's supposed to be head of the Department of Homeland Security- deny, deny, deny.

We were told and forced to be tested & vaccinated for COVID- those crossing the border weren't. They're receiving financial aid that citizens don't get, they're being housed when we already have too many homeless and the homeless are pissed off.

Here's a few links to check out and if you don't believe them, go ahead and dig deeper-

You can also look for comments from Harris that show that her version of the facts is wrong. Easy to find. In the debate, she wasn't fact checked a single time and it's not because she was correct in 100% of her comments.
Many words about Biden and his decline but none about Trump. Have you listened to Trump? You’re perfectly fine with his obvious cognitive decline?

highfigh

highfigh

Why read this , the hole thing out in the media is a COP word salad. Here's the real reason she sat in on the meeting. she was providing a scheduled update on her initiative for women’s health research. : https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2024/sep/21/tweets/jill-biden-joined-a-cabinet-meeting-to-give-a-wome/

But Jill Biden is not the first first lady to join Cabinet meetings to talk about their priorities; others include Pat Nixon, Rosalynn Carter and Hillary Clinton.
The whole thing. Just sayin'.

Fair enough WRT the topic of the meeting, but if they wanted to combat the GOP's narrative, the details should have been out there before the 'She led a meeting....' BS was presented, and she didn't lead anything. Never wrote that she did.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
There are millions and millions of idiots in this country....and why are their opinions meaningful? It's sad that you within this country still see drumphy as a viable candidate.
LMAO, you, like Trell are capable of only one thing in 'this' thread........deflection ! The thread is about Biden, not Trump. We have a Trump thread here, you know that.

Now back to your reply above, your first sentence and the fact that you turned it into a 'question'. Simple answer, they equate to votes and votes equate to power, whether it be red or blue, understand ?

I'll now ask you a question, had Biden not been replaced and soldiered on do you believe he would have beaten Trump, yes or no ?

highfigh

highfigh

I’m sure you missed a lot of context.
Unlike you, most of us have heard enough from Harris to know that she performed poorly in the debates, performed poorly as DA, didn't do much as VP and she is known for her 'word salads'.A lot of what she says is repeated many times and if you think she is the origin of 'What can be, unburdened by what has been", it's a paraphrased comment from Mao. The Chinese Cultural Revolution doesn't need to be a model for the US.

She has done a 180 on several comments from the not too distant past, too. Last week, she (the giggling goofball) told Oprah that "..if someone breaks into my house, they're getting shot".

That, from someone who said this-

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Unlike you, most of us have heard enough from Harris to know that she performed poorly in the debates, performed poorly as DA, didn't do much as VP and she is known for her 'word salads'.A lot of what she says is repeated many times and if you think she is the origin of 'What can be, unburdened by what has been", it's a paraphrased comment from Mao. The Chinese Cultural Revolution doesn't need to be a model for the US.

She has done a 180 on several comments from the not too distant past, too. Last week, she (the giggling goofball) told Oprah that "..if someone breaks into my house, they're getting shot".

That, from someone who said this-

And what has this anything with what you wrote "And last week, Harris told people at an event to ignore the poll results." and I replied to?

Yeah, Harris performed really bad while Trump showed true brilliance in their recent debate. Trump was completely ecstatic over his own genius performance and so was everyone else! At no time in the history has anyone crushed an opponent in a debate like Trump did to Harris! Never! Ever! In! History!

In the clip below former Attorney General Barr put that uppity Harris woman in her place! Poor performance from her as usual! And she was mean and nasty to that fine and honourable gentleman, and showing an IQ in the lower ranges. On top of that she's inarticulate, unfocused, distracted and just spewing out a word salad! Just watch and listen to Harris on the clip below and see for yourself!

The above is sarcasm, in case you missed it.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

And what has this anything with what you wrote "And last week, Harris told people at an event to ignore the poll results." and I replied to?

Yeah, Harris performed really bad while Trump showed true brilliance in their recent debate. Trump was completely ecstatic over his own genius performance and so was everyone else! At no time in the history has anyone crushed an opponent in a debate like Trump did to Harris! Never! Ever! In! History!

In the clip below former Attorney General Barr put that uppity Harris woman in her place! Poor performance from her as usual! And she was mean and nasty to that fine and honourable gentleman, and showing an IQ in the lower ranges. On top of that she's inarticulate, unfocused, distracted and just spewing out a word salad! Just watch and listen to Harris on the clip below and see for yourself!

The above is sarcasm, in case you missed it.

Trump is a legend in his own mind. The only way he could crush someone in a debate is if he falls on them.

One clip doth not a candidate make.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Uuuummmm. No. Read the thread title.
Let's go on topic then, again.

President Biden had his last speech at the United Nations as President, and I've linked with timestamp where he starts talking about why he ran for President and why he stopped running. It's patriotic and show love for his country while wanting to preserve democracy. It's very un-Trumpian, to put it mildly, or do you think Trump would have said "As much as I love my job, I love my country more"?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis