Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I just don’t like any of the Democrat possibilities, they’re all slimy politicians and I feel genuinely unlikeable. Wes Moore is a fresh candidate, extremely likable and I think that’s the one reason someone like Kamala may not choose him, people would love him much more than her. If she had a brain she’d swallow her pride and choose him anyway
So I take it Josh Shapiro (Pa) doesn't get much traction ?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
So I take it Josh Shapiro (Pa) doesn't get much traction ?
I’m not a fan. College then straight to politics, no private sector or military background. I’m not particularly fond of career politicians

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I’m not a fan. College then straight to politics, no private sector or military background. I’m not particularly fond of career politicians
while I tend to agree as a Pa resident I will tell you this.........

Pa has the 3rd highest infrastructure tax per gallon of gas, behind only Ca and Il in believe

Previous Gov who created the big tax increase did little to show for it and he was from the 'Private sector'

Shapiro on the other hand has shown me more of his infrastructure improvement in his short term as Gov, I95 bridge rebuild and what is apparent in my own county West of Philly.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
while I tend to agree as a Pa resident I will tell you this.........

Pa has the 3rd highest infrastructure tax per gallon of gas, behind only Ca and Il in believe

Previous Gov who created the big tax increase did little to show for it and he was from the 'Private sector'

Shapiro on the other hand has shown me more of his infrastructure improvement in his short term as Gov, I95 bridge rebuild and what is apparent in my own county West of Philly.
Might be a tough sell since Trump is leading in PA and it’s about a 10 point swing for both 2016 and 2020. Obviously not the Governors race but those are tough numbers to justify putting Shapiro on the ticket

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis