rebulx

rebulx

Junior Audioholic
Is there a clear front runner for the best headphones? Less than 3-4k? Is there an audible difference on the focal to justify the price? I love the Audeze units that Gene sent me a few months ago, but willing to invest if it's worth it.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Is there a clear front runner for the best headphones? Less than 3-4k? Is there an audible difference on the focal to justify the price? I love the Audeze units that Gene sent me a few months ago, but willing to invest if it's worth it.
Sennheiser!

AKG and Beyer also have excellent cans.

When it comes to headphones, priority #1 must be fit and comfort. If they are not comfortable to wear for long periods, then the audio quality is irrelevant.

There are dedicated headphone forum websites, you should browse those too.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Field Marshall
All depends on what "best is". I use, Senn HD650 and HD800s and ZMF headphones, why because I like how they sound using a headphone amp instead of a AVR output. . Just like speakers, people just like different things.

J

Jm Want

Audiophyte
Well I have seen people keeping their 6x0 senns even after owning $2k/3k Headphones. Sundara under $500 is also very good.

rebulx

rebulx

Junior Audioholic
I'm considering the Sennheiser HD820 headphones. Will the output on my Yamaha receiver RX-A1080 provide a similar audio signal as the dedicated amp Sennheiser sells for $2,300 (HDV 820)?

rebulx

rebulx

Junior Audioholic
Well I have seen people keeping their 6x0 senns even after owning $2k/3k Headphones. Sundara under $500 is also very good.
do you think the Sundra's compare to the higher end Senns?

rebulx

rebulx

Junior Audioholic
Has anyone compared the stellia's to the Senns 820s?

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis