Bad day to be a terrorist

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
All true but why do you think Hamas is rational ?
Furthermore explain "the Israelis will give the population of Garza every assistance". You really believe this ?
I do not know they are rational, but they might be. Yes, I do. The Jews as a whole are very nice people. I have had close friends and colleagues who were Jews. I can't say as much for the Muslim rabble.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
If these Shia Muslims would just recognize and allow freedom of religion, this would all end. However they have enforced their religion at the point of a sword for over a thousand years.
What is the difference between them and the vast majority of Evangelical Christians still supporting Trump, and especially the nationalist ones which corresponds directly to Islamists?

You know very well that Europe was “Christened” with the Bible in one hand and a bloody sword in the other. Then there were others with their own Bible but still the same bloody sword in their right hand doing God’s work.

Perhaps cut the Muslims, be it Shia or not, a little slack.

For the record I’m an atheist.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I do not know they are rational, but they might be. Yes, I do. The Jews as a whole are very nice people. I have had close friends and colleagues who were Jews. I can't say as much for the Muslim rabble.
This is unbecoming of you.

jinjuku

jinjuku

What is the difference between them and the vast majority of Evangelical Christians still supporting Trump, and especially the nationalist ones which corresponds directly to Islamists?
Probably the sanctioned violence.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
What is the difference between them and the vast majority of Evangelical Christians still supporting Trump,
Interesting, according to Dave Ramsey 49% of that group claim they aren't even gonna vote ?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Interesting, according to Dave Ramsey 49% of that group claim they aren't even gonna vote ?
You got a credible link for that? No? Really? Of course not.;)

80%+ Evangelical "Christians" votes for Trump and supports him to this very day since 2015. But here you are carrying water for Trump, again.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
You got a credible link for that? No? Really? Of course not.;)

80%+ Evangelical "Christians" votes for Trump and supports him to this very day since 2015. But here you are carrying water for Trump, again.
How many evangelical Christians do you know?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
hey Trelly, I gave you the link kid (Ramsey), not what's your excuse ?
He doesn’t know anything more about an evangelical Christian than the Wikipedia definition and what the news says. Evangelicals are bad because some guy one time did something.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Really? The “Christian” Nationalists, like the Islamists (not Muslims, mind you) want's to impose a theocracy.

Both groups love violence.
You are playing coy as to the scope and influence that are exerted however. I have a beard but I don't have someone with tacit authority swinging by with a ruler to check it's length.

Off the top of your head name me one predominately Islamic led country and any female luminaries, political, or religious leaders. Would you want your daughter to live in any?

jinjuku

jinjuku

Really? The “Christian” Nationalists, like the Islamists (not Muslims, mind you) want's to impose a theocracy.

Both groups love violence.
I've yet to see sanctioned groups of Evangelical Christians roaming the streets making sure skirts are of a certain length.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You are playing coy as to the scope and influence that are exerted however. I have a beard but I don't have someone with tacit authority swinging by with a ruler to check it's length.

Off the top of your head name me one predominately Islamic led country and any female luminaries, political, or religious leaders. Would you want your daughter to live in any?
Do you want your children to live in a theocracy, be it Christian, Muslim or any other religion? I don’t.

The Christian Nationalists wants to establish a Christian (their version, of course, as well as White) theocracy, that is, a nation where the church and the state is the same. Along comes the oppression of non-Christians, including Christians of different denominations. You can guess what happens with gays and lesbians.

What protects you now is your Constitution and laws, for now, as that is only a piece of paper unless people are willing to uphold it.

The Christian Nationalists are a tiny minority but so are Islamists.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I've yet to see sanctioned groups of Evangelical Christians roaming the streets making sure skirts are of a certain length.
I wrote “Christian” Nationalists in the post you quoted, not Evangelical Christians.

I’ll bite anyway: How about death penalty that can be given in some cases for gay acts, like in Uganda with 84% Christian? Or facing lifetime imprisonment for acts deemed gay? If any of your children were gay would you want to live there?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis