Bad day to be a terrorist

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
So, what Israel terms a limited incursion of Southern Lebanon has begun. I suspect that they intend to keep Hezbollah out of the area south of the Litani River.

Meanwhile heavy bombing of Southern Beirut is under way. The UK are trying to evacuate its citizens and have started charter flights.

Hezbollah have fired a missile at the American Victoria military base near the airport in Bagdad.

Meanwhile Hezbollah have accused Iran of abandoning them. Obviously Iran has a bad case of the funks about having to confront the Israeli forces.

Biden is now wrong to keep asking for a cease fire, unless he finds it politic to do that in public and send another message via a secure route.

Clearly it is in our, and everyone's interest to have the Israeli forces seriously degrade and hopefully eliminate these forces Iran have established to cause destabilization in the countries in which they reside. I have referred before to the unacceptable situation of huge armies funded by Iran, but not under the control of the legitimate governments in which they reside.

Once Hezbollah and Hamas have been dealt with, then the Houthis are next on the list for elimination.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis