B&W 802D: 3rd Time's a Charm on Friday the 13th

A

ACsGreens

Full Audioholic
Phil 3's

ADTG- Are you going to post pics of the new Phil's?

edoggrc51

edoggrc51

Audioholic
What really gets me rather irksome is the idiot that parks his Mercedes E series across two parking spots closest to the store.

If you are that concerned park it out in BFE and walk. Unfortunately I lost control of my grocery laden, high speed, cart like three times.
On the flip side, for every one of those inconsiderate punks that likes to double park right up front, there's also an A-hole that'll park RIGHT next to you even when youre way out in BFE. :mad:

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I'm not a road bike sort of guy, but nice Yetis!

I was only kidding about Huffy. ;)

We were a Cannondale family until they fired all those folks in Bedford and moved production offshore. Unforgivable. I'm none too happy with Harman for doing the same thing to Revel.

My next bike is one of these:

Renovo BADASH 29er

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
That's disgusting. Both how it looks, and that you are compelled to do it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
That's disgusting. Both how it looks, and that you are compelled to do it.
Well, I thought it was better than a sign that says "DO NOT TOUCH". :D

And it didn't cost me any more money since I already have those fake leave vines.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
That is truly a disturbing group of images. I hope Dennis doesn't see it :p

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
My gloss black 802D2 are at dealer. They cannot deliver until Wednesday afternoon. Oh well. :(

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Can't you pick up those R2D2 yourself, assuming the dealer is local, no?
I could. The dealer is 20 miles from my house. But why risk it? If anything happens during transport and unpacking these 180lb speakers (each), it would be 100% my fault.

No. I want them to install the 802D2 into my room. The only thing I want to do is connect the banana plugs to the 802D2. :D

I want the local royal red carpet a$$-kissing treatment that I never got when I bought the Salon2, Orion3, 201/2, and Phil3. :D

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I could. The dealer is 20 miles from my house. But why risk it? If anything happens during transport and unpacking these 180lb speakers (each), it would be 100% my fault.

No. I want them to install the 802D2 into my room. The only thing I want to do is connect the banana plugs to the 802D2. :D

I want the local royal red carpet a$$-kissing treatment that I never got when I bought the Salon2, Orion3, 201/2, and Phil3. :D
What could possibly go wrong?:rolleyes:

At least not twice in a row :D

But you set yourself up with that Friday the 13th nonsense.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis