Audioquest castlerock 5m single bi wire cable

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Just seeing if I’ll get any bites on this, was used for my center speaker and now that I’m only doing stereo I have no use for it. Bought it for 1100$ plus tax so looking for 6-650$. 9/10 condition lightly used.

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Series 1000 silver bananas 4 on one end 2 on other

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Just seeing if I’ll get any bites on this, was used for my center speaker and now that I’m only doing stereo I have no use for it. Bought it for 1100$ plus tax so looking for 6-650$. 9/10 condition lightly used.
I doubt that you will find a buyer on this site, as most of the members here don't believe in those expensive snake oil products.

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Only reason I bought them bc I had 700 s2 b&w setup then sold that for a 804d3 setup...and I don’t see myself buying a center for a few years

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Only reason I bought them bc I had 700 s2 b&w setup then sold that for a 804d3 setup...and I don’t see myself buying a center for a few years
Like Verdinut said above, expensive cables like that are more "woo-woo" than actual sq improvement. There are much, much better ways to spend your money where it would actually make a difference, unlike expensive cables that make no difference at all. Pretty much everyone here is on to that scam.

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Not looking to go into a debate but it does make a difference at some point if u have some decent equipment not huge but still.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Not looking to go into a debate but it does make a difference at some point if u have some decent equipment not huge but still.
So if you're not looking for a debate, what is it then? That speaker cable question was debated many times on this site. Perhaps you should read it. But I don't think any regular member here is interested in that kind of stuff. You're losing your time and wasting ours. If you heard a difference, good for you!

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Don’t believe your the owner of this forum u prick, so goodbye!

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
And this is why people with anger issues like you need to mature and grow up....didn’t your parents teach you manners.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
And this is why people with anger issues like you need to mature and grow up....didn’t your parents teach you manners.
I don't see anyone except for you name calling and making ad hominem attacks in this thread...

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
You guys on this forum are older gentleman getting angry over my posting a ad about a cable....says a lot about you lol....pathetic people who make less than I do with 0 education. Please continue I’m having a great laugh at the office.

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
lol ah u must be blind then....well that’s what doctors are for I suggest you make an appointment.

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Guessing if u post here u can’t have a opinion of your own lol

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
I don't see anyone except for you name calling and making ad hominem attacks in this thread...
So him getting angry over my post isn’t a issue...wow your just as pathetic as him

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
We just don't like people perpetuating goofy cable myths. They are complete rip-off. But hey, if you think they sound better, more power to you. We don't have much tolerance for nonsense.

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Ok that’s your opinion and your entitled to it, don’t bash mine and many others opinions of cables aren’t 100% myth

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
And I don’t have tolerance for people who think they own a forum and bash my thread when there’s a difference in opinion.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
And I don’t have tolerance for people who think they own a forum and bash my thread when there’s a difference in opinion.
I'm not bashing you at all. I just know better when it comes to expensive cables. I understand why you are angry though. Spending that much on cables and then admitting it to everyone must be a little bit embarrassing..

It's all good. Maybe next time you can spend the money on a center channel instead of wasting it on cables.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis