Audiophile Cable Synergy: Real or Snake Oil?

Is Cable Synergy Real?

• Yes. Cables make or break the sound of a system.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • No. Cable Synergy is snake oil.

Votes: 51 92.7%
  • I go wireless, no cables.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I’ve seen the price of those cables 1800 hundred 2k
Definitely snake oil!

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well, premium cables vs cheap could make a world of difference for certain applications; say the San Francisco cable cars, or the Palm Springs, CA aerial tramway. :p

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Ever hear of Synergistic Research?

Yes.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Unfortunately. Altho they do have a very wide range of bullshit products to chose from. A veritable slip'n'slide pit of audiophoolery!

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Synergistic Research

Fuses - Tiny size, BIG sound.

Here's proof:

The new ORANGE Quantum Fuse is a direct result of technology we first developed for our Limited Edition Galileo SX PowerCell. At its core are new UEF Technologies and a completely new multi-stage high voltage treatment process for the lowest noise floor of any fuse we have ever manufactured. In fact, ORANGE is by far the most significant leap in performance across five fuse generations. Subjective improvements include better timbral accuracy where separate instruments and voices take on a new degree of life-like realism. Other benefits over prior SR fuses include a larger soundstage with greater depth, width, and front-to-back layering. Musicality or the presence of increased detail without a hint of fatigue is off the charts for extended listening that is never harsh despite being our highest resolution fuse to date. As always, you are welcome to try Synergistic Research ORANGE Fuses in your system for 30-days risk-free and return them to your SR dealer for a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.

Sold with a no-risk 30-day money back guarantee. $159.95 in all sizes

It's also a cure for hemorrhoids.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, premium cables vs cheap could make a world of difference for certain applications; say the San Francisco cable cars, or the Palm Springs, CA aerial tramway. :p
No, they are not premium, they just used the right cable. They don't need a premium HDMI cable there. :D

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Synergistic Research

Here's proof:

The new ORANGE Quantum Fuse is a direct result of technology we first developed for our Limited Edition Galileo SX PowerCell. At its core are new UEF Technologies and a completely new multi-stage high voltage treatment process for the lowest noise floor of any fuse we have ever manufactured. In fact, ORANGE is by far the most significant leap in performance across five fuse generations. Subjective improvements include better timbral accuracy where separate instruments and voices take on a new degree of life-like realism. Other benefits over prior SR fuses include a larger soundstage with greater depth, width, and front-to-back layering. Musicality or the presence of increased detail without a hint of fatigue is off the charts for extended listening that is never harsh despite being our highest resolution fuse to date. As always, you are welcome to try Synergistic Research ORANGE Fuses in your system for 30-days risk-free and return them to your SR dealer for a full refund if you are not completely satisfied.

Cure for hemorrhoids huh? Well they do look like suppositories lol.

Can’t believe they pedal this crap...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Synergistic Research

Here's proof:

LOL check out their new record weight with a dot of choice on top....it's quantum, baby!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator

This is all you need to know about a company called Synergistic Research and the despicable human that owns it:

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Gene , hope you are well and your family are doing good, with that said that dude seems like a “Bernie” madeoff! ;) he is Nothing but a Plug! in my book.

highfigh

highfigh

This is all you need to know about a company called Synergistic Research and the despicable human that owns it:
I had seen that, but didn't remember who had made the comments.

The saying 'Money has no conscience' may have been coined after someone met this turd.

highfigh

highfigh

I’ve seen the price of those cables 1800 hundred 2k
Definitely snake oil!
That's nothing- AudioQuest has 6' audio cables (in pairs) with A23 batteries that list for $4999.99 (the 48V version) and $6999.99 (the 72V version). Those batteries are the same ones in my van's keyless entry remote.

How can they call this 'high end' if the batteries can be bought at Menard's, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
That's nothing- AudioQuest has 6' audio cables (in pairs) with A23 batteries that list for $4999.99 (the 48V version) and $6999.99 (the 72V version). Those batteries are the same ones in my van's keyless entry remote.

How can they call this 'high end' if the batteries can be bought at Menard's, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc?
I mean you can buy fuses at all those places too, but that doesn't make them the same as a high end one! :rolleyes:

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
What a total piece of garbage. Sorry you had to deal with that. Dennis too. I have had several encounters with him back on HTS. I think he’s a great human being, and can’t figure why TD would act like that. I still say he needs an ass beatin!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
What a total piece of garbage. Sorry you had to deal with that. Dennis too. I have had several encounters with him back on HTS. I think he’s a great human being, and can’t figure why TD would act like that. I still say he needs an ass beatin!
I truly hope to run into him at a trade show to give him just that.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I truly hope to run into him at a trade show to give him just that.
Make sure you’re out of the range of security cameras! Give him one for Dennis too.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis