Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with SVS to give away a Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package! SVS subwoofers and speakers are favorites among Audioholics forum members and critics for outperforming higher priced competition and offering dynamics and build quality befitting the best audio products in the world. The SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Package has been widely hailed as one of the best sounding compact speaker systems available.

To enter, simply:
  1. Register to receive the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters.
  2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner
  3. Answer our prequalifier question in the thread below. It’s just that simple.

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters.

Prequalifier Question:
What new audio technology are you most excited about? (please answer in thread below)

prime_sat5.1_PG.jpg

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

The five SVS Prime Satellite Speakers deliver crystal clear dialogue and vocals, an enveloping soundstage and seamless sonic transitions from front to back and side to side. Anchoring the low end is the startlingly robust SB-1000 Subwoofer, a compact 13” sealed cube model that pumps out waves of accurate, highly impactful bass to lay the foundation for all audio playback. Paired together, this is a killer sounding, décor friendly surround sound system for any small to medium sized room. It also comes in a gorgeous, hand-applied Piano Gloss Black finish for a truly high end look.

ENTER NOW (and answer our prequalifier question in the thread below)

PRIZE: One system consisting of five (5) SVS Prime Satellite Speakers and one (1) SB-1000 Subwoofer in Piano Gloss Finish (value $1199.99)

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and SVS newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 3/1/16 to 3/31/16 will be chosen at random as the Prime Satellite 5.1 System winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends March 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST!

To learn more about SVS speakers, subwoofers and audio accessories, click here.

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

REMEMBER YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Contest ends 3/31/16 at 11:59 PM EST

R

Ryan Goldhahn

Audiophyte
Great giveaway! Im a huge svs fan.

I'm most excited about incremental improvements in loudspeaker design and new HT encodings e.g. Atmos and DTS-X.

R

Rennel Enriquez

Audiophyte
Im most excited about the new Thiel SmartSub 1.12 Subwoofer that will be release this mid year. Another technology that should be reviewed! Im excited how audioholics will rate and review this subwoofer.

K

Konkeim

Audiophyte
I'm most looking forward to reviews on Emotiva's new amps and processors, as well as DTS-X.

R

richard gilbert

Audiophyte
Awesome give away. Love SVS products. I'm most excited about immersive audio codecs from my new Marantz AV7702. Also very interested in MQA as i believe it could be a music game changer.

Goodband

Goodband

Audioholic
Great give away! DTS-X is also on my radar

Envoyé de mon SGH-I337M en utilisant Tapatalk

M

mattrox217

Audiophyte
I am most interested in how audio will be used with virtual reality. I look forward to headphones designed specifically to pair well with the perceived world within the programs.

A

A Simpson

Audiophyte
I hope the Uhd Blu-ray is all its cracked up to be. I have my 75 " Samsung 8550 and my 11 channel atmos system ready to rock.
"The speakers in my ceiling look very appealing."

S

Stempy

Audiophyte
Really looking forward to DTS:x as well as the new elac unifi line.

X

xanthos

Audiophyte
great giveaway! looking forward to more immersive audio like dts:x and atmos

J

John Rett

Audiophyte
I'm very excited about HDR. First real improvement in video technology in a long long time!

T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
I'm looking forward to seeing what products Emotiva and Denon release this year and next as I prepare to upgrade my ancient Denon 2807 in the hopefully near future. I'm also interested in new universal remote technology, such as the Neeo, to replace the merely adequate Logitech Harmony remotes I have currently.

mhdaniels31

mhdaniels31

Audioholic Intern
Im most excited about new high resolution streaming sites where I can just pay a monthly subscription and have all the lossless audio I want and of course the new surround formats such as dolby atmos and dts x Im just getting ready to make the upgrade from 7.1 to 7.1.4 also cant wait to see how uhd bluray with hdr and expanded color compares to regular 1080p bluray as far as 4k streaming is concerned (netflix) so far I'm not that impressed 1080p bluray is still nicer what I really want to know is if amazon netflix and vudu are really going to offer large amounts of 4k video with hdr expanded color and dolby atmos like they've been promising or if this is going to end up being just another 3D gimmick I've experienced dolby atmos in the movies and its a game changer I already own 8 atmos bluray and 1 dtsx so now I just need to upgrade so I can enjoy them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis