Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trolly

Enthusiast
I'm most looking forward to UHD Blu-ray and hoping that it's success along with continued market growth for 4k displays and projectors will breathe new life into physical media and stave off the streaming onslaught.

P

Paul Caldwell

Audiophyte
I am most excited about the new immersive audio technologies(DTS:X, ATMOS)

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I'm most excited about new audio calibration techniques, especially those that can handle multiple subs simultaneously.

That said, the entry form tells me "Too many subscribe attempts for this email address. Please try again in about 5 minutes."

M

m3incorp

Audioholic Intern
What I look for the most in audio technology is the implementation of Dolby ATMOS and Dolby DTS:X and hope that they will be available on all future UHD and more importantly, also available on normal blu-ray audio tracks for future releases.

S

SaxonAV

Audiophyte
I'm also looking forward to hearing Dts X for the first time.

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
I am looking forward to DTS-X, not sure when I will get a chance to experience it or own it.

Thanks for the great contest Audioholics and SVS.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
I'm looking forward to hearing the new surround formats (DTS-X and Atmos).

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Great contest. Looking at the svs subs for my theater.

The technology that I'm looking forward to most is in the projectors. Of all the technology that filters down to the lower units, so that I can get them. Also looking atmos.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I'm curious about the DTS:X and Atmos development, and anything that can make it easier to install in an aesthetically pleasing manner. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm most excited about continued improvements in calibration/eq

Very happy with my current svs's in the family room. This system would work great in my living room.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
What new audio technology are you most excited about?

DTS-X is actually my answer as well. After being rather impressed with the audio on both Ex Machina and Minions in my existing setup, I'm excited to hear more of it and it may actually become a reason to add some new gear this year.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I am most excited about new and more advanced room measurement capabilities and proper EQ. Especially, when multiple subs are involved. Maybe software that is more user friendly, yet quite effective. Ed Mullen and SVS are great!

Cheers,

Phil

Gage

Gage

Audiophyte
What new audio technology are you most excited about?
I am most excited about Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X. I am very close to owning a space to play with, and I am excited to begin my A/V journey at the infancy of these two formats in home A/V.

P

Parallax

Audiophyte
I am looking forward to so much bass that my windows fall out of the upstairs bedroom

D

duskdrums

Audiophyte
I'm excited about MQA in order to stream hi-res audio files with reduced data consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis