Audioholics Announces SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker Package Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil Lepley

Audiophyte
Immersion--maybe not new, but certainly putting audio in your head

dalumberjack

dalumberjack

Audioholic
I am most excited about the new 3d sound formats. Now If I can only find the right speakers to put in my ceiling then I am good to go!

J

JMS

Audiophyte
It's hard to narrow it down to one thing to be excited about. MQA, Atmos, and the new line of Emotiva amps are all pretty high on my list.

A

AVBeeb

Audiophyte
I am most interested in the more widespread adoption of immersive audio (Both Dolby and DTS formats) and look forward to adding it to my next system. Also interested in if HDR and UHD will really add significantly to my home theater experience.

M

Mcfly

Audiophyte
Love this giveaway!
Personally, I really want to hear DTS-X and Dolby Atmos.
If I had the chance to A-B test them and compare to 5.1 that would be the best.

F

fbov

Enthusiast
I'm most excited about the immersive 3-D formats like Atmos and DTS:X. Nothing like more speakers!
Frank

G

Gonzaga_1

Audiophyte
If I could answer video instead of audio it would be 4k blu rays and players. I am less excited about Atmos and DTS:X as I only have a 5.2 setup and won’t probably upgrade till I own a house with a “perfect” room to expand into. Not to mention I am not as impressed with the lack of some options on Atmos blu rays to downgrade it to 5.1 format. Some have sounded great and some have sounded like it is a struggle to downgrade which is less friendly for users. If I had to choose “new audio” it would be a new Pre/Pro from Emotiva.

Karim Haddad

Karim Haddad

Audiophyte
I would have to say that the new audio technology that I am looking forward to the most this year will be the DTX-X and UHD Discs. I am hoping PS4 provides the ability in a future player.

Karim

A

AirMail

Audiophyte
DTS-X for sure, curious about what 2nd gen pre-amps will do with the tech

Blaine Sudsbury

Blaine Sudsbury

Audiophyte
Another great giveaway! I am most excited about the mainstreaming of Dolby Atmos and Auro formats, but for a different reason. I am hoping it will lower the cost of 5.1 and 7.1 Blu-ray discs. I am not ready to upgrade from 7.1. Also very interested in new Emotiva amp lineup.

P

Paul_Canada

Audiophyte
looking forward to UHD blu rays and HDR technology

J

Jonathan56

Audiophyte
I am most excited about developing hi-fi integrated amp and speaker technology that is bridging the affordability gap for most average budgets while also delivering remarkably impressive high-fidelity sonics that rival amazing high-end sound that has for many years been out of reach for most enthusiasts like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis