Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink

B

BOsear

Audiophyte
I will be attending the audio show in October, plus 1... Taking some time off to explore the local FL area.

B

BOsear

Audiophyte
i would like to attend show plus 1.. will be taking some time off to enjoy surrounding area..thanks BO'sear

D

daikon

Audiophyte
Hey Everyone,

Count me and my girlfriend in as well please!

I have been a forum reader for a while but have now finally made an account! :eek:

By the way I saw homemade italian and columbian for lunch and and excited, but, we are vegetarian and need to know if we should pack something or not. Any idea if we would be OK (marinara versus meat sauce, etc.)? Either way, thank you!

I do not look forward to the drive up, but I do look forward to getting to demo some equipment that I would otherwise not be able to, and to making some new friends!

-D

Last edited:
D

daikon

Audiophyte
HSU will have their HB-1 MK2, HC-1 MK2, VTF-15H and ULS-15 on demo at our show.
Gene,

Is it confirmed that these are the only things they are bringing? I was really looking forward to hearing their VTF 2 and VTF 3 mk4.

Thanks!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Gene,

Is it confirmed that these are the only things they are bringing? I was really looking forward to hearing their VTF 2 and VTF 3 mk4.

Thanks!
not sure. I know they will be bringing a bunch of stuff. You could email them to find out and update us here if you like. thanks.

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Registered

i would like to attend show plus 1.. will be taking some time off to enjoy surrounding area..thanks BO'sear
Thank you for registering and I have you down for two!:)

TICA

TICA

Registered

Hey Everyone,

Count me and my girlfriend in as well please!

I have been a forum reader for a while but have now finally made an account! :eek:

By the way I saw homemade italian and columbian for lunch and and excited, but, we are vegetarian and need to know if we should pack something or not. Any idea if we would be OK (marinara versus meat sauce, etc.)? Either way, thank you!

I do not look forward to the drive up, but I do look forward to getting to demo some equipment that I would otherwise not be able to, and to making some new friends!

-D
Hello Daikon. I can see what we can do about that, I know there will be salad and plenty of veggies with fruit. I will confirm the menu and let you know later in the week!
Thanks for registering and got you down for two! :rolleyes:

D

daikon

Audiophyte
Hello Daikon. I can see what we can do about that, I know there will be salad and plenty of veggies with fruit. I will confirm the menu and let you know later in the week!
Thanks for registering and got you down for two! :rolleyes:
Tica,

Thank you very much. That is really thoughtful of you and I am very appreciative!

I look forward to hearing from you!

D

daikon

Audiophyte
not sure. I know they will be bringing a bunch of stuff. You could email them to find out and update us here if you like. thanks.
Thanks Gene,

I will let you know what I hear!

C

chronos56

Audioholic Intern
2 more coming

I will be attending with my 16yo son. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Jim

H

hybridspl

Audiophyte
I apologize if it has already been covered, but I have not seen anyone ask or state what will be the preferred medium if we decide to bring any demo music. I assume those 30 year old silver discs are still welcome and perhaps lossless tracks on a iPod?

M

Mytmauro

Audiophyte
I will be there with my wife. Marked on the calendar and looking forward to the event.

D

dbeng

Audiophyte
Long time lurker, first time poster :)

I would love to come, since I'm only 15 mins away! This is the first audio event of this scale I have seen within reasonable distance since I got interested in Audio & AV five or so years ago. With this on my doorstep I can't wait to visit. :D

Thanks,
Dan.
Please add another attendee to the list for me, a friend from work will be attending.
Thanks
Dan.

TICA

TICA

Additional Guest

Please add another attendee to the list for me, a friend from work will be attending.
Thanks
Dan.

hello dbeng. We added one more person to our list under your name! :cool:

woofersus

woofersus

Audioholic
I apologize if it has already been covered, but I have not seen anyone ask or state what will be the preferred medium if we decide to bring any demo music. I assume those 30 year old silver discs are still welcome and perhaps lossless tracks on a iPod?
I don't know about everybody else, but we'll be able to play cd, sacd, dvd-a, and blu-ray audio.

TICA

TICA

Full Menu Disclosed

scan0034.jpg

Hope you are all looking forward to this ;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis