KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Assume so. Not sure if simultaneously or if andy just got tired of ranting to himself about how everything resembled his cat litter box.
Glad he's gone. This is the sound of his mental illness... LOL!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Assume so. Not sure if simultaneously or if andy just got tired of ranting to himself about how everything resembled his cat litter box.
I kinda' liked his "litter reviews". :D He seemed very firm and resolute with his critique. I don't like critics who alwas try to find something positive to write. If I did, I'd watch Oprah Show.:)

WHO GAVE ME 112+ BAD RATINGS?
Don't let it get to you. Who cares?

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
What I used to do whenever someone asked me to read him his horoscope from the papers was to read some other sign and listen to them go; woooow, spot on!! :D:D:D:D
Wow that is SO spot on! If someone was reading the newspaper and asking everybody for their birthday, I'd lie. No matter what date I gave, they'd read the horrorscope for it and say "yup, I knew it! I could tell you were a (insert sign here)!" Without fail. :rolleyes:

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
How do you mean? Constellations are entirely in our heads, its all tradition on what groupings to call a constellation.
Yeah no different than inkblots, seeing images in clouds, even the dinosaur I see in the tile pattern of the downstairs bathroom (not kidding- I can't unsee it). Our brains organize a coincidental random image into something familiar to us.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah no different than inkblots, seeing images in clouds, even the dinosaur I see in the tile pattern of the downstairs bathroom (not kidding- I can't unsee it). Our brains organize a coincidental random image into something familiar to us.
Cool! I see faces in wood grain. Fortunately, they stopped talking years ago...

B

ben58

Audiophyte
Astrology is generally the study of the effect of stars and planets on human life. In astrology, the positions of the Sun, stars, moon, and planets at the time of people's birth are believed to shape their personalities, influence their romantic personalities, and predict their lives among other speculations.
For Example: https://astrology-seek.com/birth-charts/beyonce/

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
I forgot about this thread.

I find it interesting that Gustav Holst wrote 'The Planets' based on his beliefs in Astrology. That album has always been one of my favorites.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis