M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic Chief
Ratings
473 2 3
Thank you for the amusing thread during the gray days of January.

We humans are only 3 dimensional beings. We only experience time in a linear fashion. We only seen a certain narrow band of waves (the visible spectrum). There is a whole sh!t ton of stuff we don't understand and there are aspects to our greater universe that we simply cannot grasp.

But some life form on a planet in the system with Alpha Centauri A & B farts and that directly impacts how we feel? Yeah...nope. Certain planets align and that means I'm going to win the lottery? Yeah...nope.

I do believe in the gullibility of certain elements to the human race. Been proven time and again throughout history. I also believe men will do really stupid stuff for a beautiful woman. Look at history time and again.

Now, a bunny sneaking into houses one day of the year and shitting pastel colored chocolate eggs into a basket? That sh!t be real!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Audioholic Slumlord
Ratings
1,935 5 6
Fact or Fiction.

Discuss.
People do talk of it and about it. So what does that mean. Can it be falsified? Then it is not supernatural. ;)
Does planetary locations affect humans? Well, I wish I could have seen that recent moon eclipse. Would have made me happier of a bit of time and hold it in memory
until room is needed on the HD. :D
As to affect personality, destiny, etc, no evidence.
So, I don't waste time on it. Time is too short for that. :D

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ratings
686 6 27
You don't anymore?
Getting old is a be-otch, but I suspect I will be dead before losing interest in beautiful young women. That is hard-wired pretty deep!
No, I never lost interest in beautiful young women either. They however lost interest in me, except of course for the ones who are looking for a sugar daddy.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Spartan
Ratings
4,618 11 6
The beauty of astrology is there is absolutely no evidence that its wrong.

Of course, there's also no evidence that its right.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Senior Audioholic
Ratings
290 1 19
Yes, a good one, numerology. My point is human myth and superstition and how this can tie into audiophilia.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Senior Audioholic
Ratings
290 1 19
And then there's the 'new atheists'. Oops, I think I just hit a nerve with some people.

At least these people base their hypothesis on science.

Last edited:

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis