M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Thank you for the amusing thread during the gray days of January.

We humans are only 3 dimensional beings. We only experience time in a linear fashion. We only seen a certain narrow band of waves (the visible spectrum). There is a whole sh!t ton of stuff we don't understand and there are aspects to our greater universe that we simply cannot grasp.

But some life form on a planet in the system with Alpha Centauri A & B farts and that directly impacts how we feel? Yeah...nope. Certain planets align and that means I'm going to win the lottery? Yeah...nope.

I do believe in the gullibility of certain elements to the human race. Been proven time and again throughout history. I also believe men will do really stupid stuff for a beautiful woman. Look at history time and again.

Now, a bunny sneaking into houses one day of the year and shitting pastel colored chocolate eggs into a basket? That sh!t be real!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I suspect for most of the regular posters around here, your OP is akin to asking for a discussion on whether or not the Easter Bunny is real.
You mean there are no bunnies when Easter comes around? What happens to all those bunnies at Easter?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Fact or Fiction.

Discuss.
People do talk of it and about it. So what does that mean. Can it be falsified? Then it is not supernatural. ;)
Does planetary locations affect humans? Well, I wish I could have seen that recent moon eclipse. Would have made me happier of a bit of time and hold it in memory
until room is needed on the HD. :D
As to affect personality, destiny, etc, no evidence.
So, I don't waste time on it. Time is too short for that. :D

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I suspect for most of the regular posters around here, your OP is akin to asking for a discussion on whether or not the Easter Bunny is real.
When I was younger, I preferred the Playboy Bunnies! :D

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
When I was younger, I preferred the Playboy Bunnies! :D
You don't anymore?
Getting old is a be-otch, but I suspect I will be dead before losing interest in beautiful young women. That is hard-wired pretty deep!

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
You don't anymore?
Getting old is a be-otch, but I suspect I will be dead before losing interest in beautiful young women. That is hard-wired pretty deep!
No, I never lost interest in beautiful young women either. They however lost interest in me, except of course for the ones who are looking for a sugar daddy.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
The beauty of astrology is there is absolutely no evidence that its wrong.

Of course, there's also no evidence that its right.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
This thread is not about astrology, it never was. I used astrology as a front.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
How about Numerology? That's really weird to believe that we are ruled by numbers but some people do.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Yes, a good one, numerology. My point is human myth and superstition and how this can tie into audiophilia.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
And then there's the 'new atheists'. Oops, I think I just hit a nerve with some people.

At least these people base their hypothesis on science.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis