As of today, Cannabis is legal in Canada

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Personally, I don't care if it's approved for personal use but I definitely think it should be legalized for medical use. I know people can be too wasted to drive safely or operate equipment that could be dangerous but any medical benefits should be explored. The ability to moderate seizures is a big one- I don't remember anyone saying "Oh, wow- my pain is gone, now that I'm stoned!" but apparently, it helps. Maybe it's the new strains that make this possible.

The Feds won't do anything until Congress realizes their jobs are on the line if they don't change their thinking.
May people I know who have had chemo therapy in their fight against cancer use MJ to lessen the side affects of chemo. Side affects of chemo is often nerve damage. It should be legallized for medical reasons.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
May people I know who have had chemo therapy in their fight against cancer use MJ to lessen the side affects of chemo. Side affects of chemo is often nerve damage. It should be legallized for medical reasons.
Another side effect of chemo is the inability to keep food down (emesis) and the only way a person can fight some illnesses is by being well nourished. Pot has been know for a long time as an anti-emetic- we know it gives people the munchies, right?

It should definitely be legal for medical use- it helps with seizures, anxiety (I never understood how a drug that makes people paranoid can help relieve anxiety) and many other ailments.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't care if it's approved for personal use
Me neither.

(I never understood how a drug that makes people paranoid can help relieve anxiety)
There's like an arc to the buzz. Early on there is a short lived period of anxiety/paranoia. It passes. The munchies don't hit until the down slide. Eating right after smoking wouldn't work at all ... according to a friend.

The pain relief part lasts throughout. Even weak/lame weed can and has worked well for that despite lacking buzz inducing potency. My friend still prefers the good sh!t.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Another side effect of chemo is the inability to keep food down (emesis) and the only way a person can fight some illnesses is by being well nourished. Pot has been know for a long time as an anti-emetic- we know it gives people the munchies, right?

It should definitely be legal for medical use- it helps with seizures, anxiety (I never understood how a drug that makes people paranoid can help relieve anxiety) and many other ailments.
Anxiety actually inceases with long term pot use. I've seen it happen first hand. Its a quick short term fix but a long term disaster.

The other alternative is CBD oil.

highfigh

highfigh

There's like an arc to the buzz. Early on there is a short lived period of anxiety/paranoia. It passes. The munchies don't hit until the down slide. Eating right after smoking wouldn't work at all ... according to a friend.

The pain relief part lasts throughout. Even weak/lame weed can and has worked well for that despite lacking buzz inducing potency. My friend still prefers the good sh!t.
This 'friend'- do they look suspiciously like you? Hmmm?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This 'friend'- do they look suspiciously like you? Hmmm?
Tonight this friend went for the opiates. It's gonna suck tomorrow but I'll just take more opiates. Wouldn't want a "long term disaster" on my hands from weed. I mean his hands.

T

thomasleech

Audiophyte
When I work out at the gym the most I want to do is just consume carbs after the workout. That's about it, so try something safe.

highfigh

highfigh

The main reason Cannabis has been used when someone is undergoing chemo is to act as an anti-emetic, to allow them to consume the food they need for their recovery.

highfigh

highfigh

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis