Are These Finds Good Deals?

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That's a "hubby died or got kicked out" sale. Run, don't walk to get 'em. You could part them out on eBay for hundreds if you don't like them.

Condom mids ftw!
I might shoot him a text. He had another ad up for the same speakers for $75 and noted the grilles are missing and it sounds like they might be pretty beat up.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Energy Veritas 2.3 towers for $600.

View attachment 47139

That could be an ok deal if the condition is nice. Produced in the early 90's. I think they retailed close to $3k. Not the greatest but comparable to other speakers in that class.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This ad is no longer active, but still deserves a big fat "WTF???". These Sierra 2s apparently needed a li'l paint...

s-l400 (2).jpg

I repeat... WTF??? Why would anyone do that to such nice speakers?

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

This ad is no longer active, but still deserves a big fat "WTF???". These Sierra 2s apparently needed a li'l paint...

View attachment 47141

I repeat... WTF??? Why would anyone do that to such nice speakers?
Because Klipsch.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
What I didn't notice at first is, the cabs are painted too! It looks like someone bought them tho, unless the seller just gave up and pulled the ad.
They are so tacky they're almost cool .. I'd give dude $300...:)

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

You’ve got a way cooler Craigslist than we got out here lol .
There' a guy who lives out in my area who's retired Navy, and he pretty much spends all day scouring CL, FB, and probably thrift stores too. Anything he thinks he can resell for a profit gets scooped up fast.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
There' a guy who lives out in my area who's retired Navy, and he pretty much spends all day scouring CL, FB, and probably thrift stores too. Anything he thinks he can resell for a profit gets scooped up fast.
There's a whole network of people doing the same thing here.. There's virtually no chance to get lucky at thrift stores...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
There's a whole network of people doing the same thing here.. There's virtually no chance to get lucky at thrift stores...
Yeah, I hate those guys. Always scouring Craigslist and jumping on all the good stuff! :p

Hey, check this out. JBL powered monitors for 50 bucks! I've texted this guy several times and can't get a reply...

00h0h_jJKLaLPIQYZz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis