Are people taking student loans really this dumb?

S

smartiebk

Audiophyte
I've personally seen a lot of friends take out educational loans, hoping that state programs would eventually take care of their debt. For many, this works out, and they manage to get ahead. But for others, it can become a bit overwhelming.

I took out a student loan with hopes of it getting covered, but things didn't quite pan out. I was left with a significant amount of debt. I searched around for help and found legal solutions for bankruptcy in San Diego. They managed to reduce my debt amount considerably and even laid out a financial plan for me.

While loans can be beneficial, it's crucial to have a backup plan or understand all possible outcomes.

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
This is actually quite simple to achieve, simply not everyone is ready to sacrifice a few years of their life to live in one of those barracks. For example I have decided that I want to have it all in this life, because of this I have turned to sources like https://edubirdie.com/do-my-math-homework to be able to do all my homework as effectively as possible and on top of that work at the store near my house, so I have been working since I was 14 and now I have saved enough money to go to a normal college, I hope this will help me become rich enough to be able to afford everything I need.
There is always hope. Research has found that 88% of millionaires graduated from college, and 52% have a master's or doctoral degree.
Here was the probability of a family having at least $1 million, based on the highest level of education in the household:
  • No high school diploma: 1 in 110 (less than 1%)
  • High school diploma: 1 in 20 (5%)
  • College degree: 1 in 4.6 (~22%)
  • Professional/graduate degree: 1 in 2.6 (~38%)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Sadly a million dollars today is borderline 'chump change' .........

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Sadly a million dollars today is borderline 'chump change' .........
It's been said that it takes 5million now to be a millionaire... o_O One report from Schwab says you need 2.2 mln (net) to be "wealthy" in 2023. :confused:
Well kinda, I could sure use that chump change right now. ;)
Right?!
I wouldn't mind being in the "Middle Class" again. :oops:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Well kinda, I could sure use that chump change right now. ;)
My left handed way of saying a million isn't what it used to be Chris ;)

to Ryan's point, 5 mil today is what a million was not to long ago !

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
My left handed way of saying a million isn't what it used to be Chris ;)

to Ryan's point, 5 mil today is what a million was not to long ago !
Heck at 70, I'll still take whatever equates to a million dollars today :D Show me the money ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis