Anyone Using AirPod Pros?

C

ClairET

Audioholic Intern
I need to shed more bulk from my briefcase while traveling, so looking for noise canceling earbuds. Anyone try the new AirPod Pros? I can read reviews all day long, but need to eliminate the fanboy and hater reviews, which hasn’t been easy. Figured the best place to ask is here.
Thanks!

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
The AirPod Pros aren’t a bad product, but very overpriced. You can achieve better SQ with a $50 set like the Fiil T1X for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

ClairET

Audioholic Intern
Judging by the number of replies, I’m guessing the AirPods are hated more than the Bose QC series? Either that or I got banished from the forum, before I got started! LOL!

I’ll look into the T1X for sure. Love the price and if the SQ is even better, than I’m all in. Any other recommendations?

B

bose1801owener

Audiophyte
I need to shed more bulk from my briefcase while traveling, so looking for noise canceling earbuds. Anyone try the new AirPod Pros? I can read reviews all day long, but need to eliminate the fanboy and hater reviews, which hasn’t been easy. Figured the best place to ask is here.
Thanks!
i would go with Cambridge audio melomania they are very light sound amazing and have noise canceling and are about 100 cheaper then the air pod pro i have heard them and they dont sound that good but the Cambridge audio do i own a pair and they last forever i have had them for about 2 months i listen to them every day and i have only had to charge them once

C

ClairET

Audioholic Intern
The AirPod Pros aren’t a bad product, but very overpriced. You can achieve better SQ with a $50 set like the Fiil T1X for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, I was debating between these and the Cambridge Melomania at double the price. Amazon had a lighting deal on them this Thursday, so there was no longer a debate. Couldn't possibly go wrong at the promo price. They arrived yesterday and are fantastic sounding. They seal very nicely, so likely won't miss the ANC as much. Will be giving them a run on my next flight, but so far, I'm really impressed with them.:cool:

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis