Anyone Using AirPod Pros?

ClairET

Audioholic Intern
I need to shed more bulk from my briefcase while traveling, so looking for noise canceling earbuds. Anyone try the new AirPod Pros? I can read reviews all day long, but need to eliminate the fanboy and hater reviews, which hasn’t been easy. Figured the best place to ask is here.
Thanks!

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
The AirPod Pros aren’t a bad product, but very overpriced. You can achieve better SQ with a $50 set like the Fiil T1X for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClairET

Audioholic Intern
Judging by the number of replies, I’m guessing the AirPods are hated more than the Bose QC series? Either that or I got banished from the forum, before I got started! LOL!

I’ll look into the T1X for sure. Love the price and if the SQ is even better, than I’m all in. Any other recommendations?

B

bose1801owener

Audiophyte
I need to shed more bulk from my briefcase while traveling, so looking for noise canceling earbuds. Anyone try the new AirPod Pros? I can read reviews all day long, but need to eliminate the fanboy and hater reviews, which hasn’t been easy. Figured the best place to ask is here.
Thanks!
i would go with Cambridge audio melomania they are very light sound amazing and have noise canceling and are about 100 cheaper then the air pod pro i have heard them and they dont sound that good but the Cambridge audio do i own a pair and they last forever i have had them for about 2 months i listen to them every day and i have only had to charge them once

ClairET

Audioholic Intern
The AirPod Pros aren’t a bad product, but very overpriced. You can achieve better SQ with a $50 set like the Fiil T1X for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, I was debating between these and the Cambridge Melomania at double the price. Amazon had a lighting deal on them this Thursday, so there was no longer a debate. Couldn't possibly go wrong at the promo price. They arrived yesterday and are fantastic sounding. They seal very nicely, so likely won't miss the ANC as much. Will be giving them a run on my next flight, but so far, I'm really impressed with them.:cool:

L

Langalore

Enthusiast
Have you had a flight since then? Wondering how they were with plane noise and without ANC.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis