Anyone else watched/watching "Humans" on Amazon Prime?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Warlord
Ratings
5,600 22 9
3 seasons currently available free.
I am not too quick to recommend it as I recognize it is not a mainstream blockbuster type of show.
What it is is a slowly evolving dialog of what it is to be human and at what point is a machine equivalent to a human.
How would these two populations co-exist? Can they?
The action is sporadic, and I think many may get bored with the pace of the show.
However, if you are someone who is very intrigued with questions of AI and consciousness as depicted in movies like "AI" and "Bladerunner" it might be your cup of tea!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Spartan
Ratings
2,538 14 3
Yes it's my biography partly. ;) I've watched Season 1 and really liked it and half of Season 2. Dunno season 2 was not as interesting as season 1. Maybe I'll watch again cause of this thread.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Chief
Ratings
I watched the 1st season when it was on direct TV. Sorry I don't remember the channel. I liked it ok so I will have to get caught up on Prime. Thanks.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Senior Audioholic
Ratings
I watched the first two seasons a while back. Only seen the first episode of S3 so far. Has a bit of a District 9 feel to it. I will revisit it, but I have a lot of backlog right now.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Audioholic Slumlord
Ratings
2,183 5 6
Yes, an interesting show. Saw all 3 seasons when it was broadcasted.
Intriguing questions asked and reactions to yet another different intelligent not unlike what some quarrel about today.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis