Any Holiday Sales Thread

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
If you want aptx with 8hr battery. It’s still a great choice. I started using them again and battery is still fantastic. I used them for six hours today and shut them off, but I bet they are still 8hrs. I reviewed these in the headphone thread last year and right up there with my favorites. I’m thinking a backup pair:
Bluetooth Earbuds Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Earphones Wireless Headphones, OFUSHO Bluetooth 5.0 Deep Bass 152H Playtime IPX7 Waterproof TWS Stereo in-Ear Headphones with Charging Case, CVC8.0 Apt-X https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VD3M6M3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_cO4eFbBNTV8VK

U

UfFrank64

Audiophyte
What do you guys think of the Denon AVR-X6500H for $1500 (down from $2,200) at Listenup.com. I plan on running a 11 channel Atmos system.

The AVR-X6500H had some more bells and whistles but it's 1k more.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
What do you guys think of the Denon AVR-X6500H for $1500 (down from $2,200) at Listenup.com. I plan on running a 11 channel Atmos system.

The AVR-X6500H had some more bells and whistles but it's 1k more.
The X6500H for $1500 is clearly a better deal than the X6500H that cost $1000 more!
I think you'll find these units virtually identical in specs and features, so save some money!:rolleyes:

U

UfFrank64

Audiophyte
How about waiting for the SR8012 to drip in price under 2k? WIth the release of the SR8015 new old stock will have prices cut.

SR8012 @ 2k vs AVR-X-6500H @ 1.5k?

T

txbonds

Full Audioholic
The X6500H for $1500 is clearly a better deal than the X6500H that cost $1000 more!
I think you'll find these units virtually identical in specs and features, so save some money!:rolleyes:
He probably meant $1000 more for the newer X6700H. Typo is my guess.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Sams club is more reasonable :)

Club membership
$45
per year
I’d spend more on this model
Yes, I would only be interested in the cheap V series for a guest bedroom or workout room or something like that. I only brought up the Costco and Sams options because the refurb at Newegg is only $20 less with a crap warranty.

I like having both costco executive and Sams plus memberships although if I had to choose I’d stick with costco.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis