Any Holiday Sales Thread

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Amazon has the ZT60s on sale today as well as the VT60s. I pulled the trigger on the 65" ZT60 for $2900.

Jim

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
Mel Brooks collection has been on sale for a few weeks. I haven't picked it up yet, but I no longer have any of those films :(
I have the set, and it has a few good films on it. The problem with it is that it also has a few bad ones. One might accidentally put in Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and you will never get that time back, nor is it easy to get it completely out of your head. So be careful with it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have the set, and it has a few good films on it. The problem with it is that it also has a few bad ones. One might accidentally put in Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and you will never get that time back, nor is it easy to get it completely out of your head. So be careful with it.
That's my other issue with it, I DON'T want every film...

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
That's my other issue with it, I DON'T want every film...
That is a sign of good taste. But if one is careful, it is a good value for the films that are worth seeing. But I am now afraid of some of them that I have not yet seen, as I do not know whether they will be more like Young Frankenstein or more like Robin Hood: Men in Tights. I feel like I am playing Russian Roulette when I select an unknown disc from the set.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
New JBL LSRs In-Store @ Guitar Center

I just went by my local Guitar Center and they had a couple of pretty good deals in-store right now.

The new JBL LSRs, the 5" was $119 each and the 8" was $199 each (after rebate). Not a bad deal at all!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Star Wars Stormtrooper Character Lamp $20

While supplies last, Newegg has the Hanns-G HE245DPB 24-inch LCD monitor for $99.99 shipped when you apply coupon code EMCYTZT4967 at checkout. 3 year warranty!

BuyDig.com has Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Headphones (Coiled Cable) on sale for $91.00 (price is seen at final checkout). Shipping is free.
:eek:
Pioneer SP-FS52-LR Andrew Jones Floorstanding Speaker $60 Only in store.:mad:

Panasonic Link-to-Cell Bluetooth Phone $55

Sony 64GB Class 10 SDHC/SDXC Flash Card $30

17$: Amazon.com: Terminator Anthology (The Terminator / Terminator 2: Judgment Day / Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines / Terminator Salvation) [Blu-ray]: Various: Movies & TV

Last edited by a moderator:
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
I do not know the seller of these, but it seems like a pretty sweet deal for some Salk speakers...

6 piece Salk Signature Surround Sound System for SALE or TRADE | Full range | Lady Lake, 32162 | AudiogoN - The High-end Audio Community

Four Song Surround II's with ribbon tweets and bamboo cabinets, Song Center, and Song Sub all for $2100. I've been looking around for some used Salks for some time now and I think these are the cheapest set I've seen. Honestly don't know if it's THAT good of a deal, but if I was looking for another full set I'd be thinking pretty hard about these.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The Town is a decent film. AWESOME audio, bad acting, but great story.

BB has that same LG on sale for the same price. I saw it yesterday when I was picking up my speakers. They also had a 47" Samsung Plasma for $299.

R

ReUpRo

Full Audioholic
I do not know the seller of these, but it seems like a pretty sweet deal for some Salk speakers...

6 piece Salk Signature Surround Sound System for SALE or TRADE | Full range | Lady Lake, 32162 | AudiogoN - The High-end Audio Community

Four Song Surround II's with ribbon tweets and bamboo cabinets, Song Center, and Song Sub all for $2100. I've been looking around for some used Salks for some time now and I think these are the cheapest set I've seen. Honestly don't know if it's THAT good of a deal, but if I was looking for another full set I'd be thinking pretty hard about these.
Man that is an awesome deal. They always seem to show up when I'm out of the hunt :mad:.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Roku 3 Streaming Player (4200R) for $80 - 10% off with coupon code MASTERPASS [Exp 12/21]
Newegg.com - Refurbished: Roku 3 Streaming Media Player

WD TV Live Wi-Fi 1080p Media Player (WDBHG70000NBK-HESN) for $75 with free shipping

:eek:Everyday through December 20th, Comixology is offering a comic book eBook for $0 downloaded. No credit card required for purchase. Today's free issue is DC Comics Batman #13.

Upcoming Deals

Advance Auto Parts is taking 15% off $50+ purchases with coupon code DCM3 [Exp 12/14]. Plus, receive a coupon for $25 off a future $50+ order with purchase of $50 or more. In-store pickup is available for most products, and orders over $75 ship free. $10 off $30+ (33%), $25 off $70+ (36%), and $40 off $110+ (36%) w/ code A124 [Exp 12/31]

20$: Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 - Newegg.com

Proscan PLED2435A 24" 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV $94

Waring Professional Toaster Oven $22

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Steelbooks 9$: Amazon.com: Book of Eli [Blu-ray Steelbook]: Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman, Mila Kunis, Ray Stevenson, Jennifer Beals, Frances De La Tour, Michael Gambon, Evan Jones, Joe Pingue, Tom Waits, Albert Hughes, Allen Hughes, Joel Silver, Broderick Johnson

Amazon.com: The Shawshank Redemption [Blu-ray Steelbook]: Morgan Freeman, Tim Robbins, Bob Gunton, Clancy Brown, William Sadler, Gil Bellows, James Whitmore, Roger Deakins, Frank Darabont, Niki Marvin, Liz Glotzer, David Lester: Movies & TV

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/The-Departed-Blu-ray/ref=&%74%61g=%62l%75r%61y%2d032%2d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-032-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00C2IGQEW&ASIN=B00C2IGQEW&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Amazon.com: Green Lantern (SteelBook Packaging) [Blu-ray]: Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, Peter Sarsgaard, Mark Strong, Angela Bassett, Tim Robbins, Martin Campbell, Donald De Line, Greg Berlanti, Herbert W. Gains, Andrew Haas, Michael Greene, Marc Gug

Amazon.com: The Dark Knight [Blu-ray Steelbook]: Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Morgan Freeman, Charles Roven, Emma Thomas, Christopher Nolan, Benjamin Melniker, Michael E. Uslan, Kevin De

GoodFellas Blu-ray

Amazon.com: Sucker Punch [Blu-ray SteelBook]: Emily Browning, Abbie Cornish, Jena Malone, Vanessa Hudgens, Jamie Chung, Carla Gugino, Oscar Isaac, Jon Hamm, Scott Glenn, Zack Snyder, Deborah Snyder, Steve Shibuya: Movies & TV

The Hangover Blu-ray

The Hangover Part II Blu-ray

[url]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/Scarface-Blu-ray/ref=%26%2574%2561g%3d%2562l%2575r%2561y%252d034%252d20?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluray-034-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B0019N94X6&ASIN=B0019N94X6&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

[/URL]

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Sure, I'll embarrass myself, what are 'steel books'? :eek:

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis